Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
took down the 4 assassins in 10min straight with sal. my first.

Damn man, yes i hacked the slot machine, the slot machine as you know acts as per with the "mission completion required difficultly level of the character and NOT the level of the char he is now" hence, after beating the game in normal mode, with moderate farming and all arenas compete more than once in multiplayer a player can easily surpass 23 or say 23. But since he has not started TVHM, if he goes into bar and hits jackpot with cheatEngine binary running at background, he will always get oranges with lowe level than his, because defeating handsome jack required some...what 18-20 level ( dont remember long back) , the trick is to continue playing in TVHM such a way ( better start early 20's) and get to sanctuary as fast as possible without much leveling up and hit the slot, then one can get weapons almost near their level. one TVHM is complete with terramorphos, ( which requires level 50) slot will always give u level 50 weapons. UVHM was not there when i left the game , what happens after that i dont know. Golden chest worked with player level always, so if char is at 25, purple stuff from chest = 25

back then i spent days after days just to get a single legendary. most likely gearbox fixed this exploit from their end.

btw axxton sticky+far throwable turret+shield+dual turret is best combo IMHO, coz that nuke thing was area effect and sometimes it missed placement.

Phalanx shield is really weak. a few shots and its disappears. i used the Longbow turret once but mistimed it so badly, it disappeared. immediately removed the skill. i am better with guns in my own hands.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
took down the 4 assassins in 10min straight with sal. my first.

back then i spent days after days just to get a single legendary. most likely gearbox fixed this exploit from their end.

Phalanx shield is really weak. a few shots and its disappears. i used the Longbow turret once but mistimed it so badly, it disappeared. immediately removed the skill. i am better with guns in my own hands.

placement is the key, i used to place them upside down stuck to a cliff ceiling or far above in some railing of a closed room, while u wreck havoc from down there, those turrets will get less attention and do the damage. rockets are must though. those turrets saved my ass many times for second wind while having tough time in brick's garage, i let two goliaths to God-liath.

dont miss the minecraft easteregg in that place with Corrosive pools of acid, don't remember the name. :(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
placement is the key, i used to place them upside down stuck to a cliff ceiling or far above in some railing of a closed room, while u wreck havoc from down there, those turrets will get less attention and do the damage. rockets are must though. those turrets saved my ass many times for second wind while having tough time in brick's garage, i let two goliaths to God-liath.

i'll test your way once i hit lv 61.

dont miss the minecraft easteregg in that place with Corrosive pools of acid, don't remember the name. :(

area is caustic caverns. i farm those things for the blockhead shotgun. even better the Dark Soul easteregg.

Piyush

Lanaya
i'll test your way once i hit lv 61.

area is caustic caverns. i farm those things for the blockhead shotgun. even better the Dark Soul easteregg.

Haha this reminded me of the time when me Fauna n Tkin used to play. We were after dark soul easter egg when reaching to the island became bane for use.
2 of us died midway :lol:

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Haha this reminded me of the time when me Fauna n Tkin used to play. We were after dark soul easter egg when reaching to the island became bane for use.
2 of us died midway :lol:

Today you were very good in the game. You hardly died in the battle, I guess just once. I died a lot, I know but my level was lower than you guys. :)

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Ask ghouse and Jripper whether I died in their game or not :lol:

when ever a fight starts after a second i see "White Fang is dying" ahahahahahha :D....and one of us has to rush to revive him .....that's cause he is playing psycho with us....

we took down that robot summoner boss pretty quickly when saving roland and also managed to kill a lvl 12 god-liath but he game iridium only...

also i am not able to play melee Zer0...will switch back to ranged one and hit crits only, i think i can do more damage in this way....

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Lol :D Krieg must be a tough character to play :p
And loved how quickly we took out the robot boss kinda thing which captured roland. It took me a lot more time in single player mode.

@ghouse you switched to range zero? :O but then piyush is also using range with krieg right? And even I am range. So we have 3 range fighters? :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
we took down that robot summoner boss pretty quickly when saving roland and also managed to kill a lvl 12 god-liath but he game iridium only...

taking down W4R-D3N is really difficult during solo. and god-liath usually gives 1 blue and 1 purple item/relic. the items may get scattered when he dies.

Piyush

Lanaya
when ever a fight starts after a second i see "White Fang is dying" ahahahahahha :D....and one of us has to rush to revive him .....that's cause he is playing psycho with us....
Hahahahha.. well what can I do.. my hand itches to go melee but each time I fails :D

Lol :D Krieg must be a tough character to play :p
And loved how quickly we took out the robot boss kinda thing which captured roland. It took me a lot more time in single player mode.

@ghouse you switched to range zero? :O but then piyush is also using range with krieg right? And even I am range. So we have 3 range fighters? :p

Ya Krieg is somewhat hard without appropriate levels and items.
And who said I was range? Didnt you see my dying yesterday? That means I was going melee :lol:

So your performance shines with me then. :D:D
Well yea and also because I was playing as sniper with you. Its a hero I know very well since I completed game once with him :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hahahahha.. well what can I do.. my hand itches to go melee but each time I fails :D

forget his action skill completely. after playing with Zer0 and Sal, when i switched to Krieg it became a habit to turn on Buzzaxe Rampage at critical health but forgot that it doesn't refills his health. wasted not only his action skill but got crippled immediately with nobody nearby to revive me. had to teach myself to stay away from his action skill as much as possible. but even nowadays i accidentally pull out his buzzaxe at low health. old habit.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Had a nice long 2 and half hour gaming with LAW(I.e sam) and rock who joined later
Had 5 rounds of slaughter house xD
3 lvl ups and some new amazing weapons

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Had a nice long 2 and half hour gaming with LAW(I.e sam) and rock who joined later
Had 5 rounds of slaughter house xD
3 lvl ups and some new amazing weapons

i barely received any XP , coz i was level 44. But as usual co-op is hell lot of fun :d ...add me in Steam...guys ... ID :LAW

Piyush

Lanaya
forget his action skill completely. after playing with Zer0 and Sal, when i switched to Krieg it became a habit to turn on Buzzaxe Rampage at critical health but forgot that it doesn't refills his health. wasted not only his action skill but got crippled immediately with nobody nearby to revive me. had to teach myself to stay away from his action skill as much as possible. but even nowadays i accidentally pull out his buzzaxe at low health. old habit.
That means you dont use his action skill at all, even now when you are leveled up with good items?

Top Bottom