Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
You mean we can't play if more than one player has zero(or any other same character?) T__T
We can but that will feel plain since same heroes wont be much fun. I was thinking of different heroes.
Can wait for me ?
Just need my rig to be assembled and install game on it asap :-D
Aight, I'll join later at 8. If you guys are enough to start a campaign, then do so. Since I have so many friends asking to co-op, looks like i'll be running 3 profiles simultaneously :D
guys got my copy. add me too - steam id - hd6950
Yo jassy, meet us in the evening :D

----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, that shift code which I posted in previous page, will expire today. So do redeem it once if you dont wanna lose 3 keys.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Whoa... how much time spent in taking out those 50? And where were you killing them lol?

3 Gol-liath every 10min. in frostburn canyon. once he reaches God-liath stage, i reduce him to low health and place my hologram infront of a fire/acid barrel. he knocks out the barrel killing himself. i receive the loot without killing him myself ;)

Piyush

Lanaya
3 Gol-liath every 10min. in frostburn canyon. once he reaches God-liath stage, i reduce him to low health and place my hologram infront of a fire/acid barrel. he knocks out the barrel killing himself. i receive the loot without killing him myself ;)
Wow that was creative :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
umm,guys I need your help.
So I have borderlands 2 base game(STEAM),now I bought this version too as for 500 bucks all dlc's is epic.
Now,How do I just get the dlc's added to my game?

Piyush

Lanaya
umm,guys I need your help.
So I have borderlands 2 base game(STEAM),now I bought this version too as for 500 bucks all dlc's is epic.
Now,How do I just get the dlc's added to my game?

Just uninstall the game then re instal via discs. But make sure you register the new key from box in steam before installing.

And yea, there is no upgrade option as of now from base game to goty edition. Here is the discussion:
No upgrade option from Borderlands 2 to BL2 GOTY? - Steam Users' Forums

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
to import saves from base game to GOTY, do this:

go to Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData and there should be a folder with some numbers as folder name. take a backup of this folder. now install B2 GOTY. start a new game and as soon as you get control, save-quit. go to above location and there will be a 2nd folder with similar number. copy the content of the old folder to the new one overriding whatever was inside. start GOTY, select class and continue from where you left in base game.

PS: the number refers to date you first started the game.

discrimination because there is no upgrade path. that guy got some serious issue :lol:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Just uninstall the game then re instal via discs. But make sure you register the new key from box in steam before installing.

And yea, there is no upgrade option as of now from base game to goty edition. Here is the discussion:

Umm.what?

Ordered today around 2 Pm,Flipkart has already shipped it

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
That it has been shipped to my city.

it should first reach the hub which is nearest to your home (this will be showed on the order page) and after this the status will be updated to Out for delivery or something when they are sending it to you directly...

Top Bottom