Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Expected date is 22nd but hasn't yet reached hub closest to my location -_- Damn they are pissing me off.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I chose my first charachter as Zero. His Sniper + Shotgun Combo = Instakill almost every time. [They are insta kill on their own for weaker enemies too]

Can some one explain me the Difference between Single Player and Multi Player or are they integrated?

Also i can swap anyguns from my backpack to my pockets? [for example when ammo is over?]

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I chose my first charachter as Zero. His Sniper + Shotgun Combo = Instakill almost every time. [They are insta kill on their own for weaker enemies too]

Zer0 can be tricky. Invest in his melee skills and couple it with Flame of Firehawk shield for one nasty combo.

Can some one explain me the Difference between Single Player and Multi Player or are they integrated?

1 player starts a mission, other join him. everyone get XP and loot from dead enemies. quest reward goes to the one who started the mission. more players = more enemies or boss will have more health.

Also i can swap anyguns from my backpack to my pockets? [for example when ammo is over?]

yes.

What if,
4 people play lvl 61 Axtons(with double-gun,rocketpod turrets x 2)
:chinscratch:

Matrix Revolution's dock fights.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Zero is a boring charachter? I haven't tried other and he is only level 3 so should i change my character now?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Zero is a boring charachter? I haven't tried other and he is only level 3 so should i change my character now?

i meant B0re skill (and his entire sniper skill tree) which almost always instant kill enemies of any level. but his biggest problem being no proper health regeneration. if you plan to use zer0, stick to him and master his skills, specially melee. other classes will feel really easy.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
i meant B0re skill (and his entire sniper skill tree) which almost always instant kill enemies of any level. but his biggest problem being no proper health regeneration. if you plan to use zer0, stick to him and master his skills, specially melee. other classes will feel really easy.

Melee Skill? There's only one way to melee attack [by pressing V]? Or can i get swords and replace them in guns inventory slots? [That Cool sword which was showed in the starting trailer of the game.. i want that :(]

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Melee Skill? There's only one way to melee attack [by pressing V]? Or can i get swords and replace them in guns inventory slots? [That Cool sword which was showed in the starting trailer of the game.. i want that :(]

I think he means "Melee Skill tree".It it the rightmost tree in your skill menu
It gives you lifesteal and a melee override later on

anaklusmos

Youngling
Got my copy within 14 hours of ordering :D
BTW, do we need to have played single player 1st or we can directly start off with co-op
I did read somewhere that starting with co-op u will miss all the cut scenes and therefore u will not grasp the humor in the game :S

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Got my copy within 14 hours of ordering :D
BTW, do we need to have played single player 1st or we can directly start off with co-op
I did read somewhere that starting with co-op u will miss all the cut scenes and therefore u will not grasp the humor in the game :S

you can directly start in CO-OP

rapusa

Journeyman
Expected date was 23 but I got game and new rig part today :wink:
But can't play yet as courier boy didn't deliver cabinet (My last piece for new rig :cry:), he will deliver it tomorrow as it was too big for him to handle alone.:pullhair:

Top Bottom