Piyush

Lanaya
i turned it on in b/w the fight also :D
hahaha bhai bhai :D
@Piyush
Thanks a lot man, got 74 golden keys now :D
No probs :)
Good to know that the codes are still working
LOL one came to save other and died before saving, then other came and at last all 4 of us were on the ground. You guys never said anything about Godliah loot, you just killed him and took the Loot. Bad boys. Anyway I just need a nice Assault Rifle which handsome Jack already gave me. :)
Hey, if I remember correctly, your skill tree has bonuses for both assault and shotgun right?
i would love to turn that valve on thrice , real fun begins...guys next time u farm, invite me:D buzzard are my favorite breakfast :D
Hey Sam, can you arrange some lvl 16-18 save file, coz that way it'd be more fun when we are all of same levels :lol:
Err...I turned that valve once too while running :| Wtf -_-

I remember going in to revive piyush,then getting hit by goliath a lot of times then ended up "dying myself". Then managed to kill a marauder somehow,got second wind and then again went to revive piyush xD

@gameranand..that was when we were killing those mutated varkid xD Lol all 4 of us died at the same time :p
Yestersay I was pissed at those buzzards... even I didnt ike dying that much during that time :D
there are 3 such valves. in Buzzard Academy, in a Mine, and lastly in the nearby Train Station. All summon ton of bad guys but also gives an achievement.

PS: you need not kill them to get achievement. turn valve and run for your life.

Wanted to ask one thing, does completing achievements give you xp?

finally got my copy. this is some serious lazy work by flipkart.

Come fast!!!
I'll be happy to satrt new game with you :D

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Hey, if I remember correctly, your skill tree has bonuses for both assault and shotgun right?

Hey Sam, can you arrange some lvl 16-18 save file, coz that way it'd be more fun when we are all of same levels :lol:

Yestersay I was pissed at those buzzards... even I didnt ike dying that much during that time :D

Come fast!!!

1. I only have 17. :(

2. Yeah but I hate shotguns. Very slow, I love assault guns, good at close and medium range also.

3. Yeah that would be good as he is 44. :p

4. We are getting used to your and me dying a lot. :D:D

5. I don't think so.

6. And one more promise you are making. :rolleyes:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
finally got my copy. this is some serious lazy work by flipkart.

Bring your level 50 chars and complete UVHM with me :grin:

hahaha bhai bhai :D

No probs :)

Come fast!!!

Nop.That was for Roland in the Original Borderlands.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I have a level 2 maya which I want to play co-op with till atleast level 16. Lemme know if anyone is starting a new game or something.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn it BL2 fcked up SP experience pretty good by making the goddamn game global for sure. Now any mission that I have on Co-Op, I can't play them in SP. During Co-Op sessions I am always on the rush, just want to kill things and enjoy and when I play alone I like to explore every bit of the map and everything but the game won't allow me. Now I have to make a whole new character to play the goddamn game for nice SP experience. Fck U Gearbox for screwing this up. They could have given me the option whether I want to skip them or not, they did ask me and I did say no but they skipped it anyway.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Damn it BL2 fcked up SP experience pretty good by making the goddamn game global for sure. Now any mission that I have on Co-Op, I can't play them in SP. During Co-Op sessions I am always on the rush, just want to kill things and enjoy and when I play alone I like to explore every bit of the map and everything but the game won't allow me. Now I have to make a whole new character to play the goddamn game for nice SP experience. Fck U Gearbox for screwing this up. They could have given me the option whether I want to skip them or not, they did ask me and I did say no but they skipped it anyway.

so all the missions that we completed in my game progress are shown as completed when you start solo game?

anaklusmos

Youngling

that's what i was worried about, since i love to jump around on every single box and try to get into every nook and cranny just to find some secret.... The rush we have to go with in Co-op kills that as many ppl dont like dawdling around when all the enemies are dead

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

try exploration in PT2. complete PT1 with co-op

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

thats the reason why , i completed bl2 thoroughly in my first play through with Gunzie with my room-mate in LAN, we went out opening every god damn box in pandora, the same we did in bl1, in MP its never possible to perfectly sync with players who are on different missions.
You guys are lucky playing with known friends though. The amount of craziness i saw in MP was sometimes disturbing, i witnessed duel between players just to decide which side mission to play :( , at first most of them never played bl1, some dint even know loot color codes, the moment they knew about loot, they only went for big-bosses, i remember when i played with axton in MP, "Talon of God" mission, i used to find games , join, and see that they were killing the vault-creature, every time, i killed that beast like 30-35 times with like a country full of different people, there was nothing to gain after that, very few got any oranges. Every bits and pieces of the game was beaten including easter-egg, god-liaths, Varkid-boost. Then it was time to go for TVHM with selected regular players made friends with and do mod-ing hacking, the only thing that kept the game alive in TVHM was loot and getting to Level 50 and killing Terramorphous.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
so all the missions that we completed in my game progress are shown as completed when you start solo game?

Yes.
that's what i was worried about, since i love to jump around on every single box and try to get into every nook and cranny just to find some secret.... The rush we have to go with in Co-op kills that as many ppl dont like dawdling around when all the enemies are dead

Exactly.

try exploration in PT2. complete PT1 with co-op

Well my exams are coming so I have to pause gaming for nearly one month so I guess by then all people would have completed this game already and I'll just get a new character to play the Story mode, better this way.

thats the reason why , i completed bl2 thoroughly in my first play through with Gunzie with my room-mate in LAN, we went out opening every god damn box in pandora, the same we did in bl1, in MP its never possible to perfectly sync with players who are on different missions.
You guys are lucky playing with known friends though. The amount of craziness i saw in MP was sometimes disturbing, i witnessed duel between players just to decide which side mission to play :( , at first most of them never played bl1, some dint even know loot color codes, the moment they knew about loot, they only went for big-bosses, i remember when i played with axton in MP, "Talon of God" mission, i used to find games , join, and see that they were killing the vault-creature, every time, i killed that beast like 30-35 times with like a country full of different people, there was nothing to gain after that, very few got any oranges. Every bits and pieces of the game was beaten including easter-egg, god-liaths, Varkid-boost. Then it was time to go for TVHM with selected regular players made friends with and do mod-ing hacking, the only thing that kept the game alive in TVHM was loot and getting to Level 50 and killing Terramorphous.

Well at-least we don't duel for missions, simple reason is enough for all of us. :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
what's this PT1 and PT2?

playthrough 1 (normal mode), playthrough 2 (true vault hunter mode, unlocked once normal mode is completed)

so how many times have you spawned Vermivorous (solo or group)?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ guess you've levelled up by now to use the guns i gave you ;)
that level 17 slag smg that you gave me is really helpful against badass enemies :D
also when ever you join our game i always see that you have crazy weapons...how to get those?

Sorry people(piyush,ghouse nd co.) couldn't join yesterday. Have to study for cat -_-

we played like 2 side missions yesterday and then stopped playing....will you come today?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
playthrough 1 (normal mode), playthrough 2 (true vault hunter mode, unlocked once normal mode is completed)

so how many times have you spawned Vermivorous (solo or group)?

solo never. Co-op twice, never in caustic caverns, i guess the info is fake that it can be found there, only found first time near tiny-tina's workshop, unfortunately we spawned it in TVHM and it was a nightmare for all four of us, a weak-link maya (who was supposed to revive us with res from distance ) got pinned so many times with vermi's spits that we almost fed up, but then finally after lot of blazing and grenade and RL, it got killed and dropped legendary class mod. Second time i almost missed the fun, i just joined when three other almost killed it, it was so sudden, it dropped something which was definitely a legendary Rocket Launcher which i guess was "norfleet" but the gunzie there looted it fast and disconnected :(

I will list here the Legendary weapons list and where to find them, am not saying by performing the involved mentioned act will give you the loot but the possibility is definitely there. I will also mention how many of them i genuinely had in my possession before i hacked/modded BL2. Weapons mentioned below i can have all anytime, for shields and class mods there are no other way other than to get legit.

Pistols

1. Gub
Dropped by Laney White in The Fridge. "Abt natural." High chance of elemental effect and large magazine.

2. Hornet
Dropped by Knuckledragger in Southern Shelf. "Fear the swarm!" Fires large bursts of 3-11 bullets. High Elemental Effect

3. Maggie
Dropped by Mick Zafford in The Dust (support the Hodunks) "Monty's wife don't take no guff." Fires a 6-12 pellet shotgun spread at the cost of one bullet.

4. Thunderball Fists (got in co-op, higher drop probability)
Dropped by Captain Flynt in Southern Shelf. "I can have such a thing?" Fires a blue orb that does shock damage, then explodes within a few seconds.

5. Gunerang
Dropped by Rakk Man in The Fridge. "Give it a burl!" Gun is thrown like a boomerang during reload.

6. Unkempt Harold ( Solo PT1 with Gunzerker)
Dropped by Savage Lee in Three Horns Divide. "Did I fire six shots, or only five? Three? Seven. Whatever." Fire three bullets which split into mini rockets.

7. Rapid Infinity
Dropped by Doc Mercy in Three Horns Valley. "It's closer than you think! (No it isn't)" Infinite ammo. Recoil is shaped like an infinity sign.

8. Logan's Gun
Dropped by Wilhelm in End of the Line. "Gun, Gunner!" Rounds explode twice upon impact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SMG's

1. Slagga
Dropped by the Hodunks in The Dust. "blagaga." Slag element. Three pellets per bullet.

2. Emperor
Dropped by The Assassins in Southpaw Steam & Power. "You know... For him." Fires six shot burst when zoomed.

3. B1tch
Dropped by BNK3R in The Bunker. "yup. back." Firing increases accuracy, critical hit bonus damage.

4. Hellfire ( Rare drop, saw it to drop, looted later got every variation of it by hack)
Dropped by Scorch in Frostburn Canyon. "We don't need no fire." High fire elemental damage. Stacks with each shot.

5. Baby Maker
Dropped by Madame Von Bartlesby in Tundra Express "Who's a widdle gunny wunny."Gun will explode like MIRV grenade when thrown.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assault Rifles

1. Madhous! ( relatively less rare, wicked gun, i found it less useful though, no elemental)
Dropped by Mad Dog in Lynchwood. "It's a Madhouse! A MADHOUSE!!!" Bullets fired split into two upon impact and bounce, bullets become faster after every bounce.

2. Veruc
Dropped by Mobley in The Dust. "I want that rifle, daddy!" 3-projectile horizontal spread. Spread size shrinks while zoomed.

3. Hammer Buster
Dropped by McNally in The Dust. "Gar! Gorarr! My dad's a scientist! GWARRRR!!!!"
Unusually high bullet damage compared to other similar rifles.

4. KerBlaster
Dropped by Midge-mong in Southern Shelf. "Torgue got more BOOM!" Fires a bullet sized rocket that explodes on contact, dropping a grenade that deals the same damage as the bullet.

5. Shredifier
Dropped by Any boss. No specific loot pool! "Speed Kills!" Has a very high rate of fire which increases as the barrel spins.

Shotguns

1. Conference Call ( slag one i got, dint like much, later got other variations from slot hack)
Dropped by The Warrior in Vault of the Warrior. "Let's just ping everyone at once." Low pellet count. When fired, main spray projects forward as normal, but an additional two streams of pellets fly across the screen perpendicular to initial shot. Forms a "T" pattern.

2. Striker
Dropped by Old Slappy in Highlands Outwash. "Fandir? Thirteen." Very high accuracy, low spread shotgun. Like all other Jakobs shotguns, fires as fast as trigger is pulled. Grants additional Critical Damage, often around the magnitude of 72% additional Crit. Damage.

3. Deliverance
Dropped by Tumba in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. "Kiki got a shotgun." When reloaded, shotgun is thrown like other Tediore weapons. Discarded weapon then homes in on enemies while firing remaining ammo and explodes on contact.

4. Flakker
Dropped by The Warrior in Vault of the Warrior. "Flak the World" Many projectiles are fired in a flak-like pattern in the direction in which the player is facing.

5. Sledge's Shotgun ( saw it looted, was dropped multiple times, this weapon was also there in BL1, better than sledge's)
Dropped by Smash Head in The Fridge. "The Legend Lives." Fires two shots in rapid succession. High pellet count. May be accompanied by a random elemental status effect.

Sniper Rifles

1. Pitchfork ( too much ammo consuming, still have two pieces of this)
Dropped by Terramorphous the Invincible in Terramorphous Peak. "Mainstream'd!"
Fires a burst of 5 shots for the cost of one. Shots are distributed along a horizontal line, forming a pitchfork pattern.

2. Invader
Dropped by Saturn in Arid Nexus - Badlands. "The Executioner has arrived." When firing while scoped, fires a five (5) round burst in a straight pattern.

3. Skullmasher
Dropped by Son of Mothrakk in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. "Makes your brain hurt."
Fires five (5) rounds while consuming one ammo. Pattern is similar to a shotgun, but all five may land on center.

4. Volcano
Dropped by The Warrior in Vault of the Warrior. "Pele humbly requests a sacrifice, if it's not too much trouble." Fires a fire bolt that does bonus Fire elemental damage. Fire effect spreads to nearby enemies.

5. Longbow
Dropped by Badass Creeper in Caustic Caverns. "Ceci n'est pas une Sniper Rifle."
Does not have a scope. Fires Minecraft arrows affected by gravity instead of bullets. Flavor text translated "This is not a Sniper Rifle."

6. White Death/Lyuda
Dropped by Gettle in The Dust. "Man Killer." Fires three bullets in a horizontal pattern at the cost of one ammo. Deals additional 125% critical damage.

Rocket Launchers

1. Badaboom
Dropped by King Mong in Eridium Blight. "Multi-kill." Fires six rockets at the cost of one rocket ammo.

2. Pyrophobia
Dropped by Incinerator Clayton in Frostburn Canyon. "It's actually a fairly rational fear in this case." Rockets continually explode during flight.

3. Bunny
Dropped by Chubby enemies in various locations. "Hippity Hoppity!" After reloading, the gun bounces along the ground in a random, forward motion, while randomly dropping active grenades as it bounces.

4. Nukem
Dropped by Black Queen in The Dust. "Name Dropper." Explodes in a nuclear fashion when fired. High splash damage.

5. Mongol
Dropped by Dukino's Mom in Lynchwood. "The horde will always return!" At the cost of two ammo pers shot, it fires a large rocket which fires smaller rockets as it goes.

6. Norfleet ( saw to drop, looted, got back from slot hack)
Dropped by Vermivorous the Invincible (must be spawned). "Blows Up Everything!!!" Fires 3 E-Tech rockets that travel erratically and at a slow speed but deal massive damage.

7. Hive
Blue rarity but included because its awesome. Dropped by Saturn in Arid Nexus- Badlands. "full of bees." A beehive is fired that deploys small homing rockets.

Grenades

1. Bonus Package
Dropped by Boom Bewm in Southern Shelf. "2x more awesome, bonus extreme!" A second set of child grenades spawn after first set explodes.

2. Bouncing Bonnie
Dropped by Loot Midgets in various locations. "Your sister is such a b1tch."
Similar to a bettie grenade, but bounces horizontally. Secondary grenades are thrown with bouncing bettie effect.

3. Fastball
Dropped by Boll in Three Horns. "Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater."
Straight throw that bounces if it hits terrain, explodes on impact if it hits an enemy.

4. Fire Bee
Dropped by Unknown (Hunter Hellquist?) "Bees are coming!" Deploys a four sided spinning flame jet that throws out random fire bombs.

5. Leech
Dropped by The Warrior in Vault of the Warrior. "A skillful leech is better far, than half a hundred men of war." Second set of child grenades with a high burn dam per second spawn after first set explodes. Leeches directly for as much health damage dealt.

6. Quasar ( its not as badass as it sounds :D)
Dropped by Ultimate Badass Varkid. "E=mc^(OMG)/wtf"
Pulls in enemies before causing damage before causing massive damage after explosion.

7. Rolling Thunder
Dropped by Wilhelm in Highlands Outwash. "The thunder shall bring forth the pain!" Bounces like a Betty. After 8 bounces explodes like a MIRV.

8. Storm Front
Dropped by Rat Brothers Lee, Mike, Dan, or Ralph in Bloodshot Stronghold."Some times lightning does strike twice." Element: Elecricity. Explodes like a MIRV creating an AOE electrical field then explodes again.

9. Pandemic
Dropped by Mortar in Sawtooth Cauldron. 'Spread the sickness.' Element:Corrosive Explodes like a MIRV creating 3 baby grenades that home in on enemies.

10. Nasty Surprise
Dropped by Vermivorous the Invincible anywhere there are varkid. "Supplies!"
Teleports, reappears and splits into four child grenades near enemies in front of the player.
Shields

1. The Transformer
Dropped by Pimon in Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. "There's more than your eye can see." High chance of enemy bullet absorption. Shield HP recharges when shock damage is received. Immunity to electricity.

2. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Dropped by Chubby Enemies in various locations. "Situation normal..." Has a chance to drop explosive IED's and shield boosters when hit. Explosives hurt friendlies and enemies alike.

3. The Sham
Dropped by BNk3R in The Bunker. "Wow, I CAN do this all day!" Has a high bullet absorb rate. All bullets absorbed are added to your ammo.

4. The Bee
Dropped by Hunter Hellquist in Arid Nexus - Boneyard. "Float like a butterfly..." When fully charged, next weapon shot deals bonus Amp Damage. Shot drain is always 0 and shields must be fully charged to fire amp shot. You DO NOT have to take damage for the shield to give you the Amp Damage again the shield just has to be at full capacity.

5. Fabled Tortoise ( only this i got, later gave to someone, incredible health reduction, incredible shield boost !)
Dropped by Blue in Caustic Caverns. "Win by a hare" Very high capacity but reduces max health. Speed is reduced while shield is active but increased when shield is depleted.

6. Black Hole ( co-op, a guy was already wearing this, he gave it to me in exchange of a slagga, i knew why later...)
Dropped by Foreman Jasper in Opportunity "You are the center of the universe." When depleted nearby enemies are pulled toward you and releases shock nova blast.

7. Impaler
Dropped by The Warrior in Vault of the Warrior. "Vlad would be proud" Launches corrosive homing spikes when damaged by bullets. Deals corrosive spike damage to melee attackers.

8. Neogenator
Dropped by Spycho in Frostburn Canyon. "For an impenetrable shield stand inside yourself." Matches elemental resistance of last damage recieved. Regenerates health when active. Damage to shield increases health regeneration rate also increases max health.

9. Hide of Terramorphous
Dropped by Terramorphous in Terramorphous Peak "...His hide turned the mightiest tame..." When depleted, melee attacks deal bonus roid damage. Releases a fire nova blast when depleted. Shield must fully recharge between blasts. Does spike damage to melee attackers.

10. The Cradle
Dropped by Henry in Highlands."...to the grave." When shield depletes, it is thrown away like an explosive then "reloaded" like a tediore gun.

11. Flame of the Firehawk (everyone gets it)
Dropped as a mission award for Cult Following: The Enkindling "From the ashes she will rise" Continually releases fire nova blasts when depleted. Must fully recharge between novas

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
A link will do better: List of Legendary Items (Borderlands 2). BTW which gun you gave ghouse? Slagga?

I received 99% of my legendary killing Loot Midgets. Yesterday found Slagga, Maggie and a Legendary Class Mod in Thousand Cuts. Still to find Norfleet though as LLM doesn't drop it and i can't solo raid bosses yet. Tried to solo Hyperius once but got my butt kicked.

solo never. Co-op twice, never in caustic caverns, i guess the info is fake that it can be found there, only found first time near tiny-tina's workshop, unfortunately we spawned it in TVHM and it was a nightmare for all four of us, a weak-link maya (who was supposed to revive us with res from distance ) got pinned so many times with vermi's spits that we almost fed up, but then finally after lot of blazing and grenade and RL, it got killed and dropped legendary class mod. Second time i almost missed the fun, i just joined when three other almost killed it, it was so sudden, it dropped something which was definitely a legendary Rocket Launcher which i guess was "norfleet" but the gunzie there looted it fast and disconnected :(

*i.imgur.com/VkZaevB.jpg*i.imgur.com/Yl4yglP.jpg
what do you think? BTW, this was pure luck.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ God, never thought of boosting a varkid inside the crusher hall ! amazing, but yes luck, thats why i gave up the idea later on, even knowing that Vermi is considered more tough than terra and has super-cool loot. Was tired , and it made me look like a Varkid welfare and Farm department worker:) ...always nourishing them and telling cop-guys "dont kill...dont destroy pod"

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
A link will do better: List of Legendary Items (Borderlands 2). BTW which gun you gave ghouse? Slagga?

ya he gave me slagga with 56x3 dmg and 89 clip size....right now two magazines are enough for badass enemies or else it was difficult to kill them

Top Bottom