Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

anaklusmos

Youngling
is it just me or something that happens everytime you open a golden key chest.... suddenly im 1 shotting all enemies (except the bosses)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i guess i gave gameranand a lot of loot that day, and jripper too, infinity gun was there too ...

is it just me or something that happens everytime you open a golden key chest.... suddenly im 1 shotting all enemies (except the bosses)

your current level is higher than the enemies' you are killing by a great margin. There is nothing to do with golden key chest.

Piyush

Lanaya
This Vermi you are talking about, does it spawns randomly if we let the varkid to go into its max lvl stage?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ God, never thought of boosting a varkid inside the crusher hall ! amazing, but yes luck, thats why i gave up the idea later on, even knowing that Vermi is considered more tough than terra and has super-cool loot. Was tired , and it made me look like a Varkid welfare and Farm department worker:) ...always nourishing them and telling cop-guys "dont kill...dont destroy pod"

purple Jakobs assault rifle with amp sheild (not bee), turret with rockets, purple Hyperion SMG and 15min of non stop shooting and i was able to reduce it to 3/4th health. I would have most likely run out of ammo before i can take it down. It spawned from an adult to vermi in like 5min. at one moment i completely neglected the ultimate until it landed and morphed. i was excited than scared despite the fact that taking him down is going to be a near impossible task.

I tried spawning vermi in Tundra but lacks proper hiding space. CC has is the best place for spawning vermi in solo.

This Vermi you are talking about, does it spawns randomly if we let the varkid to go into its max lvl stage?

yes. but morphing chance is really low unless you are doing 4P co-op and playing in TVHM/UVHM. most varkid will morph to Super Badass but won't go any higher. doesn't spawn in normal mode. For me out of 10 Ultimate Badass Varkrid (evolved from like 50-60 Supers) that i managed to morph in Caustic Caverns, only 1 became Vermi.

ya he gave me slagga with 56x3 dmg and 89 clip size....right now two magazines are enough for badass enemies or else it was difficult to kill them

even i am using some lv 20 slagga with lv 50 gunzerker. a bullet or two slags any enemy.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
we played like 2 side missions yesterday and then stopped playing....will you come today?

Sorry man cat exams tomorrow :( Can you wait just one more day? I can join again from tomorrow night.
You can help out rock2702 progress in his story or do side missions today if you want to wait. Goddamn exams -_-

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Sorry man cat exams tomorrow :( Can you wait just one more day? I can join again from tomorrow night.
You can help out rock2702 progress in his story or do side missions today if you want to wait. Goddamn exams -_-

np...i have some work today anyway...lets play from tomorrow...you focus on your exam :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Guys , i am jealous seeing you all play coop . I want to play it but for some reason i dont have interest even though it is selling for cheap . I have already played the game back in 2012 and didn't liked much though i never tried coop . Can any of you guys who were not intersted about the game , but end up buying it share his experience ?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys , i am jealous seeing you all play coop . I want to play it but for some reason i dont have interest even though it is selling for cheap . I have already played the game back in 2012 and didn't liked much though i never tried coop . Can any of you guys who were not intersted about the game , but end up buying it share his experience ?

Never happens to me. I only buy games which I know I'll like. :cool:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
when ur playing? what is DPUH...ohh sorry Unkempt Harold :| the double penetrating part sounds vulgar :D

btw i have too many orange loot around level 24-26, anyone interested can ping me in steam.

anaklusmos

Youngling

Well you can say something of the sort happened to me. When BL2 was released, I got the p*****d version from a friend, tried it for about 30 mins, before I got bored and somewhat overwhelmed by the number of things in the game(especially the weapons). But when i paid and bought it this time ( :p ), I'm definitely enjoying it a LOT, especially the sensory overload of the number of weapons and enemies :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
McNally dropping Lady Fist with 800% critical hit damage. Those who have unlocked/completed Bane, better farm a couple of elemental ones.

Top Bottom