Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
many of the BL2 players simply SWORDSPLOSION all the enemies (thats their way of saying 1 sword 1 kill). You should seriously play TTAONK, the entire DLC is full of items that make you laugh all the time. Even the dialogues are extremely funny with the NPC chipping in with funny lines.

you were right, i bought the DLC yesterday and its too damn funny :D :D, the background score and visuals are also tempting, dialogues, random events and game changing scenes are added icings. Great gameplay, the DLC alone brought my interest back in BL2 again.

Q: seraph crystals? how to get and why needed?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^ Yeah I remember us fighting pixies xDD

i later found that if u dont hurt them and "catch" them, they prove to be ur ally in fight for a time, they give health and shield boost, speed boost, ammo refill..its kinda great having one of em on ur side.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you were right, i bought the DLC yesterday and its too damn funny :D :D, the background score and visuals are also tempting, dialogues, random events and game changing scenes are added icings. Great gameplay, the DLC alone brought my interest back in BL2 again.

Q: seraph crystals? how to get and why needed?

Raid bosses drop seraph crystals or from Tiny Tina Lootsplosion Slot Machine. You can buy Seraph weapons which basically are enhanced version of quest items. 1 raid kill drop only around 10 crystals.

i later found that if u dont hurt them and "catch" them, they prove to be ur ally in fight for a time, they give health and shield boost, speed boost, ammo refill..its kinda great having one of em on ur side.

if you kill them instead they guarantee drop a purple item.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Great to see so many people playing this game now. As for me I have completed the game 2 times(almost the third time on Ultimate Vault Hunter). Clocked over 110 hours(the time Steam tells me, probably played quite a lot more if I count my offline time).

So how many of you have beaten Terramorphous? And the other ultimate bosses of the DLCs?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i have one question to all the people who have already finished this game and have level 50 characters...why don't you level up your character to level 72? anyone here has a level 72 character?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i have one question to all the people who have already finished this game and have level 50 characters...why don't you level up your character to level 72? anyone here has a level 72 character?

Not worth the effort and time

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
5hr of continuous farming of those Creepers and only 2 Blockhead :(

that UVHM2. max is 61 those who have GOTY.

No.you get fedup of getting ffyl by 6 bullets of a bandit
It's really comical how fast you die in uvhm

you need better gear. and slag. it gets difficult because of 4X health but its definitely playable with proper gear.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Great to see so many people playing this game now. As for me I have completed the game 2 times(almost the third time on Ultimate Vault Hunter). Clocked over 110 hours(the time Steam tells me, probably played quite a lot more if I count my offline time).

So how many of you have beaten Terramorphous? And the other ultimate bosses of the DLCs?

195 Hours. Still Playing

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/Borderlands22013-11-0123-00-05-17_zps5326e967.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/Borderlands22013-11-0123-01-46-95_zps7342e3f7.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^ Plasma Caster, KerBlaster, Sledge Shotgun, Railer, Volcano, Emperor, Adaptive shield, Tediore shotgun, Dahl spingun. All these guns are on my hate list and looks like you prefer E-tech a lot. If i had to play with your build, i won't last more than a few minutes. Lyuda, Hornet & UH are the only guns we have in common.

Still remember the Sledge Shotgun from Borderlands. 1 shot and everybody goes flying through the air.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you download UVHM2, you get 3 additional legendary class mod per character (total 5). obviously it'll be a rare drop from some enemy but with the GOTY pack, its only 2 per class (1 legendary, 1 slayer of terra)

BTW you need something like this:
*i.imgur.com/sMvkflU.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tId8lpN.jpg

@sam_738844, update your game. GB released some update that increased ammo carrying capacity as well as backpack for 100 eridium bars.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
games are already up to date man, those are old chars , first two i completed with, dont play with them anymore :)

Piyush

Lanaya
I wont be able to play for 2 weeks. If anyone wants to co-op with Ghouse, Jripper and Anand, then I can give you my lvl 22 Psycho save file.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
I wont be able to play for 2 weeks. If anyone wants to co-op with Ghouse, Jripper and Anand, then I can give you my lvl 22 Psycho save file.

hey man i don't want to disturb our game..lets continue our game whenever we can...will play with some other character till then

also can someone tell me how to take backup of the save file please...

Top Bottom