Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
can someone please invite me. i bloody installed whole steam and the whole game to play co-op with TDF players :"(

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Lol xD One does not simply ask LAW the level he is at xD

@piyush and ghouse will know why :p

Had one of the toughest sessions today.Bloody goliaths and marauders on choppers.

Piyush

Lanaya
Our loot isnt even like trash in from of his.
And that loot goliath became areal pain. The fight went for like 15 mins

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ killing those buzzards is very difficult...instead of getting crits i just exhausted all of my ammo to kill them...2 regular and 3 badass buzzards were flying that time

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ killing those buzzards is very difficult...instead of getting crits i just exhausted all of my ammo to kill them...2 regular and 3 badass buzzards were flying that time

let me guess, someone turned on the valve in the Buzzard Academy in Tundra Express? Badass Buzzards are a real PITA. huge amount of health and just keep coming at you. Use a Vladof sniper to land multiple shots on the pilot or empty an entire mag from a corrosive Maliwan SMG. or ask 1 party member to slag enemy and the rest of the team take them down.

And that loot goliath became areal pain. The fight went for like 15 mins

15min killing a loot goon goliath?

Piyush

Lanaya
ya, took 10-15 mins in that fight. Coz we were being interrupted by those buzzards and getting killed by ultimate...goliath. :(

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
let me guess, someone turned on the valve in the Buzzard Academy in Tundra Express? Badass Buzzards are a real PITA. huge amount of health and just keep coming at you. Use a Vladof sniper to land multiple shots on the pilot or empty an entire mag from a corrosive Maliwan SMG. or ask 1 party member to slag enemy and the rest of the team take them down.

lol i turned on the valve multiple times thinking it will open a way to a chest....what does that valve do exactly?

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
ya, took 10-15 mins in that fight. Coz we were being interrupted by those buzzards and getting killed by ultimate...goliath. :(

LOL one came to save other and died before saving, then other came and at last all 4 of us were on the ground. You guys never said anything about Godliah loot, you just killed him and took the Loot. Bad boys. Anyway I just need a nice Assault Rifle which handsome Jack already gave me. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

15min killing a loot goon goliath?

i would love to turn that valve on thrice , real fun begins...guys next time u farm, invite me:D buzzard are my favorite breakfast :D

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Err...I turned that valve once too while running :| Wtf -_-

I remember going in to revive piyush,then getting hit by goliath a lot of times then ended up "dying myself". Then managed to kill a marauder somehow,got second wind and then again went to revive piyush xD

@gameranand..that was when we were killing those mutated varkid xD Lol all 4 of us died at the same time :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
lol i turned on the valve multiple times thinking it will open a way to a chest....what does that valve do exactly?

there are 3 such valves. in Buzzard Academy, in a Mine, and lastly in the nearby Train Station. All summon ton of bad guys but also gives an achievement.

PS: you need not kill them to get achievement. turn valve and run for your life.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay guys so yesterday me and law did flinks slaughter house.
So today I went there again with Jas and jripper but I cant do it why is that?

Top Bottom