Borderlands 2 GOTY MP and Co-Op Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
i mainly use his action skill to run fast (33% extra speed) and rarely when my health is low and can't risk lighting myself on fire.

haha c'mon man you are not using his powers the way the are meant to be :D
(Well atleast you must be surviving the game unlike me :p )

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah now two lobbies are working at any moment.

I dunno what will happen with me as I've promised many to tag along with them. Currently running with ghouse, rock and jripper. Then you , pika and 1 more should be making. Then arijit, sam and jas are there too in the upcoming days. And finally my 2 school time friends will be starting with me as well.

It feels like I'll be co-oping with all heroes simultaneously except salvador. (i.e. 5 profiles)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
haha c'mon man you are not using his powers the way the are meant to be :D
(Well atleast you must be surviving the game unlike me :p )

what is the use of having a buzzaxe if he can't kill a badass psycho. but its true that once you spend enough points in Hellborn tree you'll rarely go down irrespective of your opponent. i get second wind by burning super badass enemies ;) but thats a long way to go.

And just in case you didn't know, any kind of melee boost (roid/maylay sheild, melee skill, melee relic, etc) doesn't increase his damage during buzzaxe rampage.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@sam how can I start a new game with a new character without losing the progress of my current character which i am playing co op with Piyush and Jripper? if i select my current character i should be able to resume where we left off...

i played on Zer0 only till now, so which character should i play next...i was thinking of Gaige the mechromancer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@sam how can I start a new game with a new character without losing the progress of my current character which i am playing co op with Piyush and Jripper? if i select my current character i should be able to resume where we left off...

i played on Zer0 only till now, so which character should i play next...i was thinking of Gaige the mechromancer

There is too much of that.Axton or Salv pls

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

go to select character screen and start a new character. saves won't be touched deleted.

Piyush

Lanaya
what is the use of having a buzzaxe if he can't kill a badass psycho. but its true that once you spend enough points in Hellborn tree you'll rarely go down irrespective of your opponent. i get second wind by burning super badass enemies ;) but thats a long way to go.

And just in case you didn't know, any kind of melee boost (roid/maylay sheild, melee skill, melee relic, etc) doesn't increase his damage during buzzaxe rampage.

Hmm, I dont care if those dont increase the damage as Krieg gets stronger insanely after leveling a bit much. A friend of mine at steamforums told me when I asked about this Krieg problem

Just wait til you level up and everything spontaneously explodes around you .

I wonder how much of this is true

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
most likely he max'd out his Bloodlust skill tree. and is referring to the Bloodsplosion skill. i used it only once. little difficult to execute but devastating once mastered.

Top Bottom