Books/Novels Discussion Thread V1: Literary Gems

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Well , Zaidi himself describes that the novel is purely non fictional based on police records, court's documents and after questioning Abu Salem himself.

And do you know other these-types of novels ...

P.S - Today I may get 'Those Pricy Thakur Girls' ordered via Amazon during Freedom Sale :razz:

oh God. That sounds like Romance.
Pick up other Zaidi books, there is Mafia Queens of Mumbai, Black Friday, Mumbai Avengers...

reddick

Mobile Freak
Guys , By mistake I had ordered 'The Pricy Thakur Girls' considering it as non fiction novel. But it is a fiction and imaginary book. I just lost my enthusiasm in first chapter :(

Secondly, I came to know that a serial named 'Thakur Girls' is telecast these days , don't know at which channel , totally based on this novel. Now the serial makers have discovered an easy way that buy any novel copyrights and then produce hundreds of episodes to keep people busy watching T.V :confused:

Now , I've ordered '1984 The anti-sikh violence and after' and 'The emergency : a personal history' from Amazon :cool:

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Aurobindo's version is the best book on Bhagvad Gita
easily understandable and not twisted and corrupted

reddick

Mobile Freak
Today I completed "1984 The anti-sikh violence and After" by Sanjay Suri. The book seems interesting describing the riots ,followed after the assassination of the then PM Indira Gandhi, killing thousands of Sikhs in Delhi. The events were witnesses by the author himself. It cleared many hoax regarding 1984 Massacre here in Punjab.

Hrishi

Need suggestions on books/articles that are related to human behavior, decision making and society. Also some books on "meaning of life".

Top Bottom