Bomb blasts in Ahmedabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
I agree that all this happened in BJP controlled states but nobody drops so low such as planting bombs at 16 places

vish786

"The Gentleman"
It's all setups by BJP to try to black face the government the same way they tried to do by the fake cash scam. Why do you think if someone wants to kill, they're going to use such low intensity blasts in such a manner not to hurt people? The moment the blasts happened in BJP controlled karnatak, they were quick to blame the center for the problem when they themselves can't control what's happening in their own state. Both the blasts in BJP controlled states!

If it was really terrorists, I'm quite sure they're not noobish enough to use explosives such as 'gelatin' to make bombs! Terrorists kill, not scare!

Sick of BJP and extremists!!
huh.. total narrow-mindedness, cant it be CONGRESS since its NOT the RULING party in some* states ? or will BJP win in next election if they bombard NOW ? (<- dumb analysis) or is it to deviate from issues like downfall of central government ? or Nuke Deal which MMS is finding it hard to PASS THE DEAL ?

There's lot more than that meets the eye !

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
son of a *****..bloody *******s.16 blasts and our police force is sucking c***. Suck our goverment. **** with democracy. We want presidents rule now.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
LK Advani is now blaming Govt. for not allowing POTA to become a law. I say give us FPE players a Sniper Rifle(Barrett M107 .50 Cal) and the names and photos of the known Terrorists and watch the body count roll. I would do it. Infactmy eyesight f***ed up in class 8th or today I might have been in Army, whooppin' @$$es! :x

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Ahmedabad = Ruling party = BJP
Bangalore = Ruling party = BJP

I think its opposition party ppl who is doing this $hit.. with the help of terrorits

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
congress sucks for sure they r encouraging terrorism
what can you expect from terrorist our our government is giving pension to terrorist's family, they dropped POTA law .

Last edited:

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
huh.. total narrow-mindedness, cant it be CONGRESS since its NOT the RULING party in some* states ? or will BJP win in next election if they bombard NOW ? (<- dumb analysis)
There's lot more than that meets the eye !

call it dumb or whatever dude, it's still a possibility in this corrupt country.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Seriously does it matter? It doesn't matter Who , When , Where , How . What does matter is that politicians actually set there petty little differences aside and stop behaving like freaking 5 years olds and get some of the authorities to start doing stuff about it. What we need is some judicial and authorities with b***s to get up and do something about it and hunt these terrorists down.

Renny

Padawan
Ahmedabad = Ruling party = BJP
Bangalore = Ruling party = BJP

I think its opposition party ppl who is doing this $hit.. with the help of terrorits

Dude that's just too far fetched and stupid, Indian politics isn't very "clean" that is known but no opposition party would do such stuff, killing people etc. , and associating with terrorists, CMON dude :eek: .

Indian Mujaheddin seems to be responsible for these events and 17 blasts have taken place mostly in eastern Ahmadabad.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Just now I came home and am shocked to hear about these blasts. **** those terrorists. This is total bullshit. Let's pray for Ahmedabadi's and hope that this will be stopped here.

16 blasts, 18 feared dead and over 100 injured.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Indian Mujahideen suspected to be responsible for the blasts.

*www.rediff.com/news/2008/jul/26ahd3.htm

Can you guys now please stop fighting Congress vs BJP :rolleyes:

Damn... I heard during my computer practicals classes that a bomb got diffused at Forum back in bangalore... but then Ahmedabad gets attacked :mad:

PS: I am an ex-Ahmedabadi. I used to stay in Ahmedabad before comming to bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom