Best In Ear phones between Rs 600- Rs 1200

samudragupta

Youngling
My Soundmagic pl30 went kaput yesterday :( :(
the right one is no more working, looks like the wire has been damaged on the inside.

I must admit that build quality really sucks! As I already mentioned before, the knobs were very easily breakable.
I think Soundmagics are really overhyped for what they offer. Compared to EP630s, PL30s only offer better bass and comfort.
Noise isolation is not that good either.....
So, Guys think before you buy.

And now I am on hunt for a new pair of earphones
I am considering sony EX50, Philips SHE 9550,SHE 9700
any suggestions guys....?
check out this link..looks like a good review....
Tech Review: Philips SHE9550 Headphones - Blogcritics Sci/Tech

desai_amogh

In the zone
skullcandy sound quality is horrible, even worse than ep-630.

i tried my friend's new SK titan headphones (fresh out of the wrapping) and those damn things actually DISTORT the sound. this is my first impression : the music was "square" and all the sounds were crowded. i may not be an expert, but i know a fail product when i listen to it.

i vowed NEVER to even touch another skullcandy in my life.

this is the reason why bad companies like apple and skullcandy survive. hype, aggressive marketing and "sheep" mentality. no offense, but you wanted a skullcandy coz EVERYBODY AROUND YOU HAD ONE, right?

really, i advise you guys not to use your hard-earned money to buy horrible products like these, there are better options at much lower prices.

not really doomgiver, i love my soundmagic PL 30 phones so much tht i dint even bother to borrow those SKs from my colleagues to check them out...

The "sheep" mentality thing you talk abt does work... but with ppl who dont value money... im sure ppl who join these kinda forums value their money and research before spending ... rather than others who buy stuff just coz everybody is buying it ...

doomgiver

Warframe
not really doomgiver, i love my soundmagic PL 30 phones so much tht i dint even bother to borrow those SKs from my colleagues to check them out...

The "sheep" mentality thing you talk abt does work... but with ppl who dont value money... im sure ppl who join these kinda forums value their money and research before spending ... rather than others who buy stuff just coz everybody is buying it ...
yea, you are right... i wasnt ranting at you, anyway.
see, you did a bit of research and found a nice quality product. i pity poor people who buy skullcandy, apple, etc...(im only adding etc here coz i dont know any more companies :p)

if budget is within 800/- i suggest you ep 630 creative...in-ear...they rock
yes yes yes, you, sir, are a rare gem on the face of this earth. you should be taken and carefully preserved so that your "knowledge" :wink: can entertain humans for all the centuries to come.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
yes yes yes, you, sir, are a rare gem on the face of this earth. you should be taken and carefully preserved so that your "knowledge" :wink: can entertain humans for all the centuries to come.

i don't know whether u got the genuine pair of ep-630 or not but u're not only unhappy with ep-630's sound quality but u're damn frustrated and that can be seen in ur over exaggeratedly negative comments for Ep-630

aniket.cain

Padawan
At this price point, Soundmagic PL11 is much better than Creative EP-630, despite being cheaper. And, you should not judge an earphone by listening to it for the 1st time, fresh out of wraps. All earphones need some burn-in. With time, their diaphragms get loose playing music and their sound quality improves.

doomgiver

Warframe
i don't know whether u got the genuine pair of ep-630 or not but u're not only unhappy with ep-630's sound quality but u're damn frustrated and that can be seen in ur over exaggeratedly negative comments for Ep-630

they are genuine beyond question, i too *thought* that their quality was good, until i found better ones.

never looked back, sorry.

im not butthurt or anything, but im plainly amused at people who think they are the best when they havent even used any other pair (of a good company)

You guys insulting each other just for the sake of Ep630 and Soundmagic PL11/21/30 ?

Common mates, lets get back to topic and enjoy the IEM's you like.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I need to buy a pair of earphones. Please suggest good model.
Budget is around 1k.
How are JVC marshmallows and Sound Magic PL 10 etc.

ratul

█████████████████
I use SoundMagic PL21 with large eartips supplied with it.
Problem is that they sometimes slips too easily from my earcanal, (XL ones dont fit in.. )
So was considering for some foamtips.. (of large size i think or you can suggest.. )

I found these two, but not sure if they will fit into the PL21's.. (Also seems to be quite expensive )
Soundmagic Foam Tips [ 3 Pair Medium Size ].
Soundmagic Foam Tips [ Pair Each - Small , Medium and Large ].

Also pls suggest some other foamtips compatible with PL21's.. (Preferably if SoundMagics provide them..)

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
I think the eartips in the second link provided here will fit in PL21.
For more detail you can call Lynx on the no. mentioned on their website and can ask them only,I think they can tell u better

funzuloo

Broken In
will Brainwavz M2 gonna be a good upgradation from Brainwavz M1? Is there a considerable difference between the two?

Top Bottom