Best In Ear phones between Rs 600- Rs 1200

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I lost my Sony In Ear phones so search is on for another pair preferably around Rs 500. Main purpose is to cut out the sound in office.
Any suggestions!
Sorry for digging up an old thread.

iksa01

Right off the assembly line
Was about to reply about them being fake , it's almost convinced me :razz:. But sad to know so many people brought those fake ones !:sad:

ratul

█████████████████
Well, i am happy with my PL21's, but was looking online for some better options, and was blown away by the looks of these Indian Made Earphones.
Tekfusion Twinwoofers @Rs.1200 FlipKart.

Looks good and reviews there have been outstanding..
Anyone using these??
Please give your views. :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well, i am happy with my PL21's, but was looking online for some better options, and was blown away by the looks of these Indian Made Earphones.
Tekfusion Twinwoofers @Rs.1200 FlipKart.

Looks good and reviews there have been outstanding..
Anyone using these??
Please give your views. :lol:

Flipkart reviews are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

korn72

Hey all .. I just signed up today .. I have a weird passion of collecting headphones :p and I keep buying a pair whenever I find a good deal. I'm not into music professionally but I love it. Definitely not a pro but I do know what I am talking about when I talk about a decent pair of headphones.

Now, I know we review and talk about a lot of headphones around here .. Mostly imported. I have always believed and trusted all these fancy brands. But, I wanted to give an Indian company a chance to prove themselves. ( my bit of patriotism ;) ) So, I have just placed an order for this pair of headphones called - Twinwoofers by Tekfusion, a Bangalore based company.

Anyone got one of these already ?

Would love to see a review about the same. In case no one has, I'd probably put them to test once I get hold of them.

So far, I have:

In my in-ear headphone collection: 2 pairs of klipsch; ( I lost a pair of X10i and I currently have a pair of S4i ) A pair of skullcandy 2011 Titan ( with my bro now ) Among the regular ones, a pair of Creative EP-630, Sony MDR EX50LP, the crappy iphone handsfree ( yeah .. I am counting them .. makes my collection look bigger :p )

In my around the ear headphones collection, I have : A pair of Sennheiser HD428; a pair of Sony MDR-XD200; 2 pairs of Philips ( an SHP 2500 TV headphones - Broken when someone crossed while I was watching the TV :( So I got the SHC1300- wireless :p ) and a recently gifted Panasonic RP-HT161E-K (the worst ones in my collection :( )

I have thought a lot about owning a pair of BOSE .. but neva had the courage of crossing my 6K Indian Rupee limit :p )

So that was my brief introduction.

Regards,

Korn !

korn72

lol @ Faun .. :p I typed that message about 2 hours before you posted your query. Got tied up with work and delayed posting it .. Mann .. this forum is active :shock:

Looks like I am going to learn a thing or two around here .. Looking forward to it :D

Alright !

Just got my pair of tekfusion's twinwoofers ... Waiting for them to run-in .. So far they're quite okay. Quite Thumpy to start with ..

Also .. is there a format you guys follow while writing a review .. if so .. please brief me and I'll format it that way ..

Cheers !

KoRn

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^no format, just be descriptive about packaging, accessories, build, comfort, isolation and sound quality.

aroraanant

Explorer
Guys an idea about these Sony Headphones MDR-EX60LP, they seems to be nice but still I want to ask your opinion.I am planning to gift it to my friend

ratul

█████████████████
lol @ Faun .. :p I typed that message about 2 hours before you posted your query. Got tied up with work and delayed posting it .. Mann .. this forum is active :shock:

Looks like I am going to learn a thing or two around here .. Looking forward to it :D

Alright !

Just got my pair of tekfusion's twinwoofers ... Waiting for them to run-in .. So far they're quite okay. Quite Thumpy to start with ..

Also .. is there a format you guys follow while writing a review .. if so .. please brief me and I'll format it that way ..

Cheers !

KoRn

Gr8 work korn. :)
Now after doin some burnin, pls tell if the SQ is on the par with pl21??
Also, how's the material used is?? Does they feel cheap ones or a steady built?

audiophilic

Journeyman

Alright !

Cheers !

KoRn

I'm also using Twinwoofer man... They're great! Love the bass, at least satisfying for the money paid..haha was planing to go for Klipsch but were too expensive, so went after Twinwoofers. Now my lil bro wants them too, but i told him they will damage his ears hehe :p

Xai

Journeyman
So guys, after 1 year of great service, the left ear of my PL-11 went silent. I was looking for a new PL11, when I noticed that the prices seem to have sky-rocketed!

PL11 - Rs 950 @ Ebay.in
PL11 - Rs 1000 @ Flipkart

PL21 - Rs 850 @ Ebay.in
PL21 - Rs 1050 @ Flipkart

I am surprised at the increase in price of PL11. Now I loved my pair of PL11, but I am a bit iffy about paying almost double the price of the same model I bought a year ago. At these costs should I rather go for PL21?

What other comparable IEMs are there between 500-1000 range? Obviously, the sound quality should be comparable or better than PL11.

ratul

█████████████████
So guys, after 1 year of great service, the left ear of my PL-11 went silent. I was looking for a new PL11, when I noticed that the prices seem to have sky-rocketed!

PL11 - Rs 950 @ Ebay.in
PL11 - Rs 1000 @ Flipkart

PL21 - Rs 850 @ Ebay.in
PL21 - Rs 1050 @ Flipkart

I am surprised at the increase in price of PL11. Now I loved my pair of PL11, but I am a bit iffy about paying almost double the price of the same model I bought a year ago. At these costs should I rather go for PL21?

What other comparable IEMs are there between 500-1000 range? Obviously, the sound quality should be comparable or better than PL11.

Yes, SoundMagic's price have gone on a boom right now, My PL21 also going to complete a year in August, though recently replaced due to the same problem.. :cry:
Well, i can only suggest you to go to PL21, or can have these if you can slightly increase your budget:
Tekfusion Twinwoofers @ FlipKart Rs.1350.
Their price also increased from Rs.1150-1200.. :cry:

Last edited:

trublu

Ta da !
I ordered the Twinwoofers last night for 1150,then checked today and saw Flipkart had increased the price to 1350 !

ratul

█████████████████
I ordered the Twinwoofers last night for 1150,then checked today and saw Flipkart had increased the price to 1350 !

gr8... :doublethumb: very lucky of you, can't really understand the sudden Rs.200 price increase...:shock:

Top Bottom