Best In Ear phones between Rs 600- Rs 1200

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^^^
if u think that you will be able to listen and check the sound quality of any of them then forget it coz all comes sealed packed and u wont be able to check the quality and remember that you are not going to get soundmagic or meelectronics in market,u have to purchase them online only :p

Anyways I was not planning to purchase based on first listening to it. I ideally wanted to go for purchase from a shop.

Ah, you purchased it costly. Its available for 650bucks. Hows the experience ? Stud quality as its from sony ?
Man where could I have got this for Rs 650. If I had known I could have saved Rs 150. However have the satisfaction of buying from Sony World so it's ok.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
Re: Best In Ear phones

how are Soundmagic PL21 when compared to Soundmagic PL11 and Creative EP630 as all of these 3 costs almost the same...
Plz reply soon as I wish to purchase one of these very soon

I just checked the rates on ebay.
The prices are:
EP630->650
PL11->533
PL21->600
Now which one to choose I m really very confused,have used EP630 I must say they are awesome but u guys say Soundmagic is good.PLz tell me guys which one to go for.
I m having a ebay discount coupon of Rs150 also.

---------

Same situation here... me too got a ebay coupon of Rs.150 off.. and i also have same selection as you mentioned above.. EP-630, PL11 & PL21

But i cannot find these at such price on ebay... somebody help me locate one of these genuine earphone at ebay...

my coupon is gonna expire soon... so help me pls

aroraanant

Explorer

---------

Same situation here... me too got a ebay coupon of Rs.150 off.. and i also have same selection as you mentioned above.. EP-630, PL11 & PL21

But i cannot find these at such price on ebay... somebody help me locate one of these genuine earphone at ebay...

my coupon is gonna expire soon... so help me pls

I have used EP630 they were awesome,and just bought soundmagic pl21 and meelectronics m6 and both are quite good...
here are the links u were asking for,these ones are the cheapest and reliable ones available on ebay:
creative ep630
soundmagic pl11
soundmagic pl21

and i bought from the same seller i.e. mediahome

doomgiver

Warframe
ep-630 are "awesome"???

i had heard people talking about its "muddy" bass, but didnt know what it meant, until i tried a pair of philips iems. the difference was phenomenal. suddenly i could clearly hear all the guitars in Breaking Benjamin's Outro, and the bass was crisp enough to be distinct behind all the other sounds. and these were your average sub-1k iem's, just a little bit better than ep-630's.

if you think ep-630's are good, buddy, try any other iem, they will sound better 7 out of 10 times

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
I told u I have recently got Meelectronics M6 they are also very good but won't say that EP630 is not good,I got it with my lappy 3yrs back and no other good IEMs were available that time though I lost them more than 2yrs back but still I feel they were quite good,and M6 is double the price of EP630 so the difference is obvious though PL21 are also very good,I think a lil better than EP630.

doomgiver

Warframe
yeah, they were good a few years back... but i seriously doubt they would stand up to today's quality iem's available

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║

I have used EP630 they were awesome,and just bought soundmagic pl21 and meelectronics m6 and both are quite good...
here are the links u were asking for,these ones are the cheapest and reliable ones available on ebay:
creative ep630
soundmagic pl11
soundmagic pl21

and i bought from the same seller i.e. mediahome

-----------------------
Thanks for the link.

I've ordered ep-630 it cost me Rs.500(650- coupon of 150)...
I've currently avoided Soundmagic coz some guys here told tht they r required to handle carefully. I wanted a good build quality iem otherwise i'd get them damaged easily...

next month i'll take another iem and this time solely considering its sound quality........

doomgiver

Warframe
^^ lol man, you just got screwed. soundmagics are not made of glass, to be handled carefully, just use common sense and dont do rough stuff with them, like jumping on top of them or allowing your dog to bite them.

if possible, return the ep-630's and go for soundmagics.

whats the use of a thread like this if people just go ahead and buy horrible stuff?

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
ordered from ebay, but its yet to be shipped.... searching for the way if the order can be cancelled or replaced with another order.....
if not i'll accept and buy another but can u guys discuss a bit the quality of Soundmagic PL11 & 21

pratik385

In the zone
@doomgiver and vicky

mp21 is with mic. Will it work with optimus one ?
and mp21 is better than lp11, jvc marshmellow, lp30 and sony mdrex50/10 => in sound quality ?

doomgiver

Warframe
@pratik, i have NO idea, buddy, never used a headphone with mic before, but afaik, it SHOULD work.

i dont know about the sony, but here's the order of quality (price in brackets)

jvc (500) < pl-11 < mp-21/pl-21 < pl-30 (800/900) < mee-m6 (1200) < brainwavz m1 (1900/2000) < brainwavz m2 (2500)

doomgiver

Warframe
naah, they are not worth it, even pl-11 are not worth wasing time over. if you have set aside 1.2k for earphones, then you can certainly add 500-600 more and get m1's directly.

thats my humble opinion

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
arre doomgiver ji i totally agree with you :D
But since you've made a comparison of sorts, then i just thought of extending it more :p

In my case, i initially had a budget of 1.2k and was going for the M6, and then i thought to add 500 bucks more and buy m1, even then i thought i can get much better and added 500 more and finally bought the M2. ;)

doomgiver

Warframe
ahaha!!! talk about extra cash!!!
you must be pretty loaded, any chance of that brown stuff(money, for those with evil minds) rubbing off to me?

ratul

█████████████████
i read the whole discussion and concluded that pl-21's are better than ep-630's.
I have a budget of 500-800 and mainly need in-ears for hard rock and normal indian music, and want them to last atleast a year. (I always carry them in pocket, due to which my previous two in-ears joint from jack got damaged within 6 months, and mostly get rolled over by me every night.:twisted:)
Which are suited best for me?

Top Bottom