Best In Ear phones between Rs 600- Rs 1200

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Re: Best In Ear phones

Recently saw Panasonic In Ear phones with one of my friends, it looks great!
Any suggestions on this?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

What do you guys think of Sennheiser CX200 Street II for 499? -- Sennheiser CX200 Street II | Buy Headsets and Microphones | Indiaplaza

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

What do you guys think of Sennheiser CX200 Street II for 499? -- Sennheiser CX200 Street II | Buy Headsets and Microphones | Indiaplaza

too much bass.

Recently saw Panasonic In Ear phones with one of my friends, it looks great!
Any suggestions on this?

which model is it? Panasonic does make decent IEMs but are far behind Philips/soundmagic/sony etc.

Saw a pair of Zebronics In Ear phones for Rs 180. Not sure if they will be good.
Also saw Sony In Ear Phones go Gear for Rs 800

stay away from those zebs. GoGear is Philips trademark. are you sure that it is Sony's original set of IEMs coz their IEM go by MDR-xxxxxx model naming and they don't have any brand name.

aniket.cain

Padawan

This one is a fake model. Its actual price is around Rs. 1700. My friend bought the same from IndiaPlaza, even though I warned him about the low price. Sounded horrible and the right earplug has lower volume than the left. Don't buy it from there!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

This one is a fake model. Its actual price is around Rs. 1700. My friend bought the same from IndiaPlaza, even though I warned him about the low price. Sounded horrible and the right earplug has lower volume than the left. Don't buy it from there!

Thanks friend...

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer

which model is it? Panasonic does make decent IEMs but are far behind Philips/soundmagic/sony etc.

stay away from those zebs. GoGear is Philips trademark. are you sure that it is Sony's original set of IEMs coz their IEM go by MDR-xxxxxx model naming and they don't have any brand name.

Since I would use it mostly at office and not looking for much of quality I thought of going for Zebronics. However I would need another good pair for personal use. I think will go for SoundMagic. Someone here in TDF was suggesting the Sound Magic model available in ebay.

You think I should go for this?

eBay India: Soundmagic PL11 - PL 11 - Super Bass - IEM - Inear buds (item 220774928877 end time 26-May-2011 00:29:35 IST)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Since I would use it mostly at office and not looking for much of quality I thought of going for Zebronics. However I would need another good pair for personal use. I think will go for SoundMagic. Someone here in TDF was suggesting the Sound Magic model available in ebay.

You think I should go for this?

eBay India: Soundmagic PL11 - PL 11 - Super Bass - IEM - Inear buds (item 220774928877 end time 26-May-2011 00:29:35 IST)

yes sir. the price looks good.

sujoyp

Grand Master

I have sony LP12 and just love it.....Its sound and bass is very clear..it have bass reflex system which give a feel of woofer:))

sujoyp

Grand Master

my dog is 3 years this month:smile:

I am from nagpur

and I got it from my fav electronic shop Magic mobile near apna bazar in Birdie(if u know nagpur)

aroraanant

Explorer

how are Soundmagic PL21 when compared to Soundmagic PL11 and Creative EP630 as all of these 3 costs almost the same...
Plz reply soon as I wish to purchase one of these very soon

I just checked the rates on ebay.
The prices are:
EP630->650
PL11->533
PL21->600
Now which one to choose I m really very confused,have used EP630 I must say they are awesome but u guys say Soundmagic is good.PLz tell me guys which one to go for.
I m having a ebay discount coupon of Rs150 also.

Top Bottom