Best In Ear phones between Rs 600- Rs 1200

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Re: Best In Ear phones

Sorry guys for bumping into an old thread again.
I have still not decided on the In Ear phones.
I would need two. Max budget is Rs 1000 for each.
Thinking about Sound Magic but desiibond has mentioned that need to be careful with the usage. Since I may use it often, out of pocket while driving bike etc feel it may get damaged early so may have to consider other options.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

^^
Sony earplugs are widely available in almost all reputed stores/Dealers/Malls & Sony World.
Availability shouldn't be a problem.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer

Looks like the price is 1k approximately. Here in this thread sujoy mentions about some other Sony brand which is lesser than that.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

May be he was saying about Sony Fontopia series , the link I posted were of Sony Ex monitor series.
Ex monitor are much better in sound quality.
----------

@Ajay

sujoy was talking about this

MDR-ED12LP : Fontopia / In-Ear Headphones : Headphones : Sony India

Last edited:

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...

if its 1000 for each, then buy Meelectronics M6 for 1200 and save the 800 for something like pl11 or marshmallows.

Ofcourse that would mean you would listen to the M6 all the time since it pwns others in its price range.

MEELectronics M6 IEM Review

Check out the reviews elsewhere too, you will find it has got the best reviews for its price.

For 2k budget for 2 iems,
First of all get the Meelectronics M6 for 1200. This is the best you can get for the price.

Check out its numerous reviews and with regard to its price, its got the best reviews.
MEELectronics M6 IEM Review

And with the remaining 800 bucks get a pl30 for its different sound signature (read: soundstage)

Or get the pl11/ Jvc Marshmellows for the remaining money instead of pl30 (depends on your preference)

For M6, you can get for 1200 here.
MEElectronics M6 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

You can also opt for the white transparent model.

Jvc marshmallows for 550 bucks:

JVC MARSHMALLOW [HA-FX34] - Rs.550.00 : Pristine Note, Shop audio, headphones, amplifier, DAC, hifi, mp3, audiophile products online store India

Pl11 for 550

*www.mediahome.in/index.php?page=sh...ategory_id=21&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

Pl30 for 802

Lynx-India - Online eStore Selling Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones In India

Hope that helps.
p.s - Do buy that M6, you wont regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:

doomgiver

Warframe

pl 30 for 800?!?!
damn, i thought they sold for 1k!!
now that is a killler deal.

woo, thanks, i'll get the pl 30's. time to scrape up some dough

doomgiver

Warframe

is there any way of getting pl-30's in delhi?
coz i want to save on the transport charges

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...

Try getting it from mediahome. I dont know their rate, but they sell for around 900.
You can go directly to their office near laxmi nagar i guess, you will have to google for that. :)

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ok guys back after a hiatus on this thread. Was going through a cash crunch hence unable to buy any ear phones.

So what do you all suggest for the price strictly between Rs 500- Rs 600.

1. Sound Magic PL-21: Would have preferred this one but since I'm going to use it extensively during driving my bike with my mobile I doubt if its going to last for long.
2. JVC Marshmallows: Never heard about them but they look very good for my budget. Only thing may have to do online purchase which I avoid sometimes.
3. Philips-SHE3580: Maybe easier to get this one from nearby store. Not sure what is the price for this though.
4. Sony MDR-EX50LP

Please help me pick any of the above. I may have to drop option 1.

sujoyp

Grand Master
u r going to use noise cancellation earplugs while driving...very bad idea I would say...u wont able to hear horns

Top Bottom