Best games for LAN

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
Fifa 11
COD MW Series
Quake 3

Originally posted by ArjunKiller
Guys will the "desi" versiion of these games support LAN?

These games support LAN gaming .. "Desi versions too" .. :p . Donno abt others..

doomgiver

Warframe
try tunngle.
Free p2p VPN - Tunngle The Free p2p Gaming VPN Tool Home

it supports multiplayer on "that" kind of games.
tho you might have to dick around with the game files first (tried for WH:space marine, just couldnt get it to work, as the files required were on megaupload, yea, i was fukt)

if you guys need more help, pm

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah singleplayer is nice but mp is where the fun really begins specially with headphone and microphone. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
No only 4 players can play in borderlands. 8 players at max in left for dead 1 & 2.
Total fun, borderlands in single player is as boring as its fun in multiplayer(co op), wish the next one would have deathmatches, not that challenge cr@p.

gameranand

Living to Play
Total fun, borderlands in single player is as boring as its fun in multiplayer(co op), wish the next one would have deathmatches, not that challenge cr@p.

Well I kinda enjoyed singleplayer too. But MP is totally insane and kinda easy also with companions helping each other at critical times. Also some powers are specially designed for MP.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I kinda enjoyed singleplayer too. But MP is totally insane and kinda easy also with companions helping each other at critical times. Also some powers are specially designed for MP.
"The inhabitants of pandora grow stronger," excited me every time.

Top Bottom