Best gamepad to buy for a PC?

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
One alternative is Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510 | Gamepad | Flipkart.com . Have been using one for the last year and totally satisfied. Have played FIFA,NFS,SKYRIM,Devil May Cry and many more games. And you get 1 year warranty.

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
^Thanks man but I have my mind set on the MS one now.

Btw Pune sucks. No one quoting less than 2k. Sujata quoted 2.2k :|
I don't know why so many computer shops exist here.
Can anyone point me to an online shop selling the MS Wired XBOX 360 controller at a good price?
I found it only on flipkart. Price is not very impressive but I have no option. Help please!

How about this[Shopclues.com] ? They have not given proper description, what all comes in the box etc so I'm a bit skeptical.
Also I found a 100 Rs off coupon so after applying it price comes to 1,649 Rs /-
Offer is not valid on COD. So should i make payment by credit card. Is the website reliable?

Last edited:
OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Wasted all my money partying :|
Will re-open after I collect money again in a few days.
In the mean time post any good deals on the XBOX 360 controller if you find any :)

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
1) Recharge mobile for Rs. 10 from paytm.com
2) Opt for 250 Rs off on shopclues.com coupon
3) Apply the code on shopclues

XD

Whistler81

The One and Only
What I suggest you is go for cheap controllers. If you will like play games once in a while then its ok to go for those high end controllers but i if you are thinking of doing some heavy duty gaming them you should prefer cheap SVB game pads they are good for more than 6 months and i find it easier to replace at their price when they get spoilt. The keys go inside that is the only problem. Let me know if you buy a high end controller and it lasts more than 1 year with some heavy duty gaming i'll switch. But right now i dont think i require them.

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Basically i just went for the MS one due to the out-of-box compatibility with most of the games. Didn't know if the other controllers would work like this.
I won't say I play extremely heavy duty.. Let's see now. Only time will tell :p

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Recieved Microsoft XBOX 360 Wired Controller from Shopclues.com for INR 1,499/-
Loving it.

Close thread plx :D

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
1.5K for wired controller is a very good deal, specially considering the present market scenario!! Enjoy the controller.

Top Bottom