Best gamepad to buy for a PC?

sharang.d

Youngling
Yeah so I'm looking forward to buying a gamepad that will support maximum number of games and not have compatibility/driver issues.
So far this is what I'm seeing people recommend.

I'm looking for suggestions for you guys.
Wired and Less than 2k INR.

Also why does the MS XBOX 360 controller have just 3 months warranty? Is this a concern?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I would also be interested in suggestions . I am thinking about buying one myself. Isnt there an option for a wireless xbox 360 controller as well?

OP
sharang.d

sharang.d

Youngling
Yes.
Baba Computers? I doubt they'd have it for such a low price but It's the only shop I know there.

I read there are other good/better controllers out there but the MS one works w/o any tweaks out of the box with many games which is why I'm interested in it.
Can u please remember the name of the shop n let me know? :p

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
ah well i don't have an option of buying locally so i guess i am left with flipkart only. 1.9k is overpriced?

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Yes.
Baba Computers? I doubt they'd have it for such a low price but It's the only shop I know there.

I read there are other good/better controllers out there but the MS one works w/o any tweaks out of the box with many games which is why I'm interested in it.
Can u please remember the name of the shop n let me know? :p

Ofcorse not baba:D(bogus dukan)
Shop is near sp college

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yea, xbox controller all the way....I got one 2 years ago for 1.3 k, still works fine (but don't know for how long :| )....

Top Bottom