Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You included "Far Cry 2" and "Assassins Creed" ?

Thread fails here.
There should be one more options. None of the Above for writing his/her own game name.
As far as I see it, Assassins Creed has got 5 votes in total. So apart from what would seem to be the obvious, people still like this game. Also I clearly mentioned on the top (not sure if you read the whole post), if I have missed out any game, then mention the game you liked the most & state why. Jeez how hard is it to understand that the poll can have a limited number of entries?

arijit_2404

still find time for games
There were, there are and there will be fanboism in this world. So I don't get surprised if AC or FC2 get most of the votes. I ain't fan of games that has only graphics to offer.

GTA4 is having troubles and criticised by users worldwide, yet it's the highest voted games (as I'm writing this post). AC is second, despite many people out there spoken against it as a repetitive game.

There're many people in this forum talked about STALKER:CS that how good game it is & they liked it - still it didn't get a single vote!

Anyway I didn't doubt ur intention. Poll is a quick way to know about the trend of anything. Thanks for your effort. KUTGW. :)

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
why some of them are voting for GTA-4 .

the GTA-4 is bugged game of the year thank god for one reason the GTA-4 is runs some what good in "quad processor" but also has texture errors .

the fun fact is the GTA-4 FPS for cards like "4870X2 -> 21fps , XFX280GTX ->24fps , 4870 ->13fps " so much confused bug game

"PLEASE CHECK THE GTA-4 GAME & THEN VOTE , dont do a fake poll !!"

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There were, there are and there will be fanboism in this world. So I don't get surprised if AC or FC2 get most of the votes. I ain't fan of games that has only graphics to offer.
I beg to differ with AC as this game was freshly introduced & there shouldn't be any fanboyism attached to it per se. What we think is not a good name need not necessarily be a bad game to others. ;)

There're many people in this forum talked about STALKER:CS that how good game it is & they liked it - still it didn't get a single vote!
Isn't that supposed to show their responsibility towards voting a game?

Anyway I didn't doubt ur intention. Poll is a quick way to know about the trend of anything. Thanks for your effort. KUTGW. :)
Most appreciated. Infact before I made this poll, I knew criticism would fly it's way throughout the thread. But that's why I made it a point to iron out a neutral poll & make sure you people name out which games they thought were the best as well. I guess it turned out to be the opposite & poll was given way too much emphasis on. There were way too many games to be named out. The usual "Where is that game" & "Aw hell no, you didn't just leave out that game?" would spring up no matter how many options I would have put in there.

Hence my point was simple. Instead of relying too much on the poll, just make a note of your game(s) & let it roll. After all you're the best judge & I'm merely a human. So I have my own limitations as has this poll. :)

arijit_2404

still find time for games
A quick suggestion:
It's better to roll out a poll based on genre. Isn't it? If we make poll out of all categories then it would be difficult to put all games in a poll which would start this type of criticism or debates.

Perhaps better to make a poll on "Best Action Games of 2008" or "Best RTS of 2008" etc. and narrow down the choices and debates.
Just my 2 cents. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
finally voted Clear Sky after completing Dead Space :p Comparatively Clear Sky felt better than Dead Space.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Always I love Horror games..
i think, creating fears in a virtual world is much harder than doing anything.
so my vote going to "Dead Space".
I have played this game alone in a room with lights were turned off. Amazing game..

amitash

Intel OCer
I vote for GTA4 ...there might be performance issues but hey its just 500 bucks for the original so you can play online..that too a game like GTA lV....now thats VFM for you.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dam it. I already voted but if I had to vote again GTA IV would be right up there for the game of the year.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I voted for Fallout 3. I'm a big fan of fallout, and when the promo screenshots were releasedm I almost had a stroke :D its sheer brilliance, thats what it is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom