Best dual core phone

Best dual core phone

• Total voters

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
Sensation XE.. +1 .. Brilliant phone.. the Beats Audio earphones bundled with the phone are just awesome.. :smile:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Can Note really be considered a phone just because you can make calls with it? It's too big to be considered a phone.

Soumik

Padawan
Note is not too big actually.. I roamed about yesterday with it in my jeans pocket... I was worried the hell that it would break.. but actually fitted quite nicely.. :) It still cant be used with one hand!

R2K

In the Zone
Maybe I'm going offtopic here but can somebody explain whether there is any advantage of having a dualcore proccy on a phone other than for gaming?
Does any app designed for a phone really need a dual core proccy?

tkin

Back to school!!
Maybe I'm going offtopic here but can somebody explain whether there is any advantage of having a dualcore proccy on a phone other than for gaming?
Does any app designed for a phone really need a dual core proccy?
Useful for running multiple apps, say one core runs the music player and another core does other stuff, like sending text, reading documents etc, more cores mean parallel processing.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
voted for sensation xe.
ITs the champ with superb music quality(read beats audio) and awesome screen.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Useful for running multiple apps, say one core runs the music player and another core does other stuff, like sending text, reading documents etc, more cores mean parallel processing.

a 10k Android mobile can do similar multitasking. more cores = the UI is smooth with all those bloatware themes applied over stock Android. 1080p video recording & dual core usually comes with better GPU hence better gaming.

voted for sensation xe.
ITs the champ with superb music quality(read beats audio) and awesome screen.

The Sensation XE offers Beats Audio sound enhancement to boost the listening experience. It is available only when you plug in your Monster headphones. There are no other equalizer presets, just Beats Audio or HTC Enhancer.
Unfortunately you can't listen music without something "enhancing" your songs. If you don't use the Beats Audio, you'll find the HTC preset really awful. So, you either listen music with Beats Audio and headset combo, or you don’t. You can use whatever headset you like, but it just won't be the same.
this is really stupid i must say on HTC's part

source

Top Bottom