Best dual core phone

Best dual core phone

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just voted for Galaxy SII. But iPhone isn't much behind. Gets back placemas iOS 5 could have been better and also it's stuck with a smaller screen

PurusH

The LeO
Just voted for Galaxy SII. But iPhone isn't much behind. Gets back placemas iOS 5 could have been better and also it's stuck with a smaller screen

SG SII is bench mark for any dual core smartphones.
Maybe SIII can set a new bench mark.... But hey, is it a quadcore ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
SG SII is bench mark for any dual core smartphones.
Maybe SIII can set a new bench mark.... But hey, is it a quadcore ?

SIII specs are completely rumours. nothing fixed. It was supposed to have it. and also 2GB+ RAM. Lets see what comes when it launches ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
S3 most likely will have specs like dual core @ 1.5-1.8Ghz, ~4.6" HD display, 1-1.5Gb LPDDR3 ram, 12-13Mp cam and powered by ICS. thats why S3 is delayed further. Most likely Samsung is not getting good yield of the 28nm Exynos to be used on S3.

OP
sanithkk81

sanithkk81

Broken In
Sony is also ready with its dual core monster XPERIA S. And I am sure that it can beat all other dual core phone mentioned above.

Soumik

Padawan
Note for me.. The thing is a mini laptop!!! Damn powerful. With the overclocked chipset and higher battery backup, Note wins over GSII for me :).
iPhone graphics beats all, and the OS with Siri is top notch, but i am totally not up for Apple products.. so not voting. Waiting for iPhone 5 to blow my mind though.. seen the project fan made videos and they are awesome.. :p
GSIII will in all probablility not be using A15 cores, as the production is supposed to have started in October, its more likely be a quad Exynos at 28/32nm or an over clocked 28nm Exynos dual. I guess and hope the former :D. Its all just rumours. Butit would more or less similar to what Sam said. Anyways.. we are months away from its availability.. lots of new kids will be roaming the block by then.. :p Just wait till MWC this month... ;)
Btw... any idea whats the gpu in NovaThor.. whatever is inside the Xperia S is it a Mali 400?

R

rickyponting

I would go for HTC Sensation XE. Rest all the dual core phones that i used were not up to the mark and some has low battery back-up speed or some have low bandwidth problem. But this is the mobile that i found appropriate in every respect.

Soumik

Padawan
^^ Everyone has their personal preferences, but I want to know which other dual cores did u compared it with?
I personally havent used the XE as such, but while using Samsung SII and Note, i never felt any lag, and they were more than capable in terms of connectivity inside India. Battery is... well not sure how they compare against a XE, but capacity wise the Samsung models win against HTC. So, unless ur from Australia or something.. :)) any dual core in the range of 25+ INR is well covered in all available grounds. Its all upto personal tastes and usage priorities... :)

red dragon

Master troll
i would go for htc sensation xe. Rest all the dual core phones that i used were not up to the mark and some has low battery back-up speed or some have low bandwidth problem. But this is the mobile that i found appropriate in every respect.
low bandwidth problem!!

Top Bottom