Beam Fiber's Crazy Cheap Broadband Plans

Krow

Crowman
I heard people saying that it is better to call the local Beam technicians than their customer care.

Davidboon

In the zone
I heard people saying that it is better to call the local Beam technicians than their customer care.

personally i have been fed up of ringing their customer care , they wont attend your call till 10 minutes and that too their number is not toll free and you cant get the technician at your door without pestering them for 3-4 times a day . and yes if you have the technicians number , then you can get the work done easily and when they are unwilling to come a little bit of bribing works :p .

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
personally i have been fed up of ringing their customer care , they wont attend your call till 10 minutes and that too their number is not toll free and you cant get the technician at your door without pestering them for 3-4 times a day . and yes if you have the technicians number , then you can get the work done easily and when they are unwilling to come a little bit of bribing works :p .
Everything comes with a catch, just be glad with your bandwidth.

azzu

AJJU

it wasn't the similar with me...
pretty fast response for me though....
contacted them couple of times and there was technician at my place in less than 32 hours..

techfreek

Broken In

Mostly That is the Case, Depends on the area you live. Before taking the connection Check in with other Beam customers in your street. :-|

veddotcom

Journeyman
10 Mbps @Rs.1000....Awesome yaar .Currently I m using 1 Mbps Unlimited [No FUP] @Rs 936 in PATNA.

*i25.lulzimg.com/55b9b6.png

Source : Dreamnet.co.in

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Bangalore guys, please check this:
YOU Broadband & Cable India Limited: Leading High Speed Broadband Internet Service provider in India. Super Fast Connection.

Actually its advt. already came a week ago in TOI.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I live in Koramangala. Yaar I will wait for some reviews before change. You will find it hard to believe but I am very happy with my BSNL connection ;)

Actually I have burnt my hands while using Hathway. They promised good speed and all (I took 1Mbps plan) but during night the download speed used to drop to as low as 25-40KBps!

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
I am using Beam since 2 years and have absolutely no problem with their service. I haven't had any "server downs"/reliability problems up till now and hopefully this will continue. I am using 600RS plan.

Oh, and Beam Customer Care sucks!!! :p
The good part is that their office is like about 10 steps away from me home so...you can expect how cool stuff is going for me. :)

If anyone is going for Beam, please do check with the service in your area from other customers, don't buy long term packs(cause Beam later doesn't give a damn if you give them the money firsthand) and do check before buying.

Some ISP's in the city are using the "Beam" name to lure customers and offering pathetic speeds of 256kbps at 500 monthly. I noticed some complaints came from such ISP's on websites.

Top Bottom