Beam Fiber's Crazy Cheap Broadband Plans

sygeek

Technomancer
Someone linked me this site on steam today, confused with what it is, I decided to give it a look. Looks like there's a ISP called Beam using the fiber technology (not common in India) but I didn't expect it to be nowhere near affordable.

*easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/435/9188923650.png

What the..... 10 Mbps unlimited speed @ Rs. 1000, something looked fishy there but the site looks, decent and valid enough. I've signed up for the service. I'm still not expecting quality service from them, gonna read some reviews of their service tomorrow, It's too late now.

Anyone aware of their service or are you using it at the moment? Can I expect quality service from them?

Update: Looks like there's a 30GB FUP in the 10Mbps plan (which is enough for me) after which they will downgrade the bandwidth to 2Mbps (enough for me again). I'm DEFINITELY gonna switch to Beam if their service is decent enough and available where I live.. (BSNL sucks, too much problems).

Update[2]: Their service is only available in Hyderabad. Why do the good ISPs and their plans never get released nationwide..:(

Last edited:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
- Installation charges will apply depending on plan chosen
- All plans are inclusive of taxes
- Fair Usage Policy applies for Unlimited Data Plans
- * Free usage limit applicable for downloads only, uploads are unlimited

read terms below.... ;)

All Plans Fiber to Home

Fair Usage Policy

and if you crossed FUP in 10mbps, then also you have no problem, because they giving speed of 2mbps after FUP..... is this real ?? or someone is joking ? :unsure:

if this is true, ie 2mbps REAL unlimited is only (10,000/12= Rs. 833)....

wait , something is wrong....:!::!: because, notice they have no B-Max850 scheme in any plan, but in list of FUP, they have this plan.... is this a fake site then ???:punch::punch:

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
- Installation charges will apply depending on plan chosen
- All plans are inclusive of taxes
- Fair Usage Policy applies for Unlimited Data Plans
- * Free usage limit applicable for downloads only, uploads are unlimited

read terms below.... ;)

All Plans Fiber to Home

Fair Usage Policy

and if you crossed FUP in 10mbps, then also you have no problem, because they giving speed of 2mbps after FUP..... is this real ?? or someone is joking ? :unsure:

if this is true, ie 2mbps REAL unlimited is only (10,000/12= Rs. 833)....

wait , something is wrong....:!::!: because, notice they have no B-Max850 scheme in any plan, but in list of FUP, they have this plan.... is this a fake site then ???:punch::punch:

It aint a FAke site...
iam a beam fiber customer...
iam on 600rs plan which was 786 kbps later and has been converted to 1mbps..(after fup i still get 786 kbps that awesome...)
seriously looking to upgrade to 10mbps plan

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
^Is their service good? Is it available in Lucknow?
Also can you please enter "ping google.co.in" in RUN and tell me the output...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
It aint a FAke site...
iam a beam fiber customer...
iam on 600rs plan which was 786 kbps later and has been converted to 1mbps..(after fup i still get 786 kbps that awesome...)
seriously looking to upgrade to 10mbps plan

oh... i thought that it may be a fake site, thanx for verifying about them, really good schemes then, is this available in kolkata??? how good is service?? share your experience then....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have only 2 sentences for you-

1)Best of luck, doesnt look look real
2) Please Please Please keep us updated :D :rofl: and after you get it, you must keep your PC on 24 hours to host our Urban Terror Sessions.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
guess it is much better than ACTTV which is giving FTTH (fiber to the home) in B'lore

:: ACT Television ::

Never tried ACTTV though

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
1)Best of luck, doesnt look look real
Azzu is already using it ;). It is not fake for sure.
2) Please Please Please keep us updated :D :rofl: and after you get it, you must keep your PC on 24 hours to host our Urban Terror Sessions.
Sure thing!

Is it available in B'lore?
You can contact them - +914066272727. I've already signed up for the service and got this message -

*i.imm.io/5GmB.jpeg

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Already said, BSNL. Not sure if they actually have 2mbps at that price. I applied for 750c but they gave me 2mbps at same price. Lucky I guess.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
^I'm using the 750 plan with 512 Kbps, are you sure that it is 2Mbps because I don't think so ;).

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I have signed up for this ... Waiting for their email... :wink:

Hope they have service in Kolkata!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, I called their Customer Care number. And got to know, that this service is just in Hyderabad.
Lucky people of Hyderabad! :(

Top Bottom