Battlefield 4

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This thread is dedicated to Battlefield 4 Multiplayer discussion. Please post your Battlelog/EA ID so that I can post it in here.. Will add more content soon.

Battlefield 3 Premium vs Battlefield 4 Premium size
*i.imgur.com/QBnz8dL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

*fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/302/8/1/untitled_306_by_dennisk4-d6safm6.gif

*fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/303/b/9/untitled_307_by_dennisk4-d6scb0d.gif

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

^^Oftopic:-iittoper Can you give me idea how is game running on your system...specially MP p[art because i am not interested in sp in any battlefield game.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Running on high with antialising off @ 1080p . I cant see much difference between ultra ( tested on different pc) and high , So i am highly satisfied with the performance apart from random crash .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

*s18.postimg.org/k9muuzk4p/bf4_2.png

Getting good pings in many singapore server (50+ server gives <100ms ping :D )

*s11.postimg.org/3phl6tjgf/ping.jpg

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Now I'm all planning to buy this. But Premium costs another 3K, I had BF3 LE w/ Premium for 3.5K (well, times change but not the pay). I'm thinking of buying Titanfall instead.

Also this game is what BF3 shoulda been.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Now I'm all planning to buy this. But Premium costs another 3K, I had BF3 LE w/ Premium for 3.5K (well, times change but not the pay). I'm thinking of buying Titanfall instead.

Also this game is what BF3 shoulda been.

You can get premium for 1.9k using same method of proxy :D , so the total cost of game is 2.4k + 1.9k . I dont know if i will buy premium . But i think 2.5k is worth the 200+hour we will spend with bf4 . Titanfall is releasing on march , so still 4 month to go .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

You can get premium for 1.9k using same method of proxy :D , so the total cost of game is 2.4k + 1.9k . I dont know if i will buy premium . But i think 2.5k is worth the 200+hour we will spend with bf4 . Titanfall is releasing on march , so still 4 month to go .

Main reason for me to consider Titanfall, is that BF4 felt more of a same thing to me (not in a good way a la Arkham Origins) as BF3. Titanfall looks great and something different. Fact is I didn't play BF3 as much as I did BC2 and I was questioning BF3's worth.

I also resumed my love for SP games which had disappeared during BC2.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Main reason for me to consider Titanfall, is that BF4 felt more of a same thing to me (not in a good way a la Arkham Origins) as BF3. Titanfall looks great and something different. Fact is I didn't play BF3 as much as I did BC2 and I was questioning BF3's worth.

I also resumed my love for SP games which had disappeared during BC2.

Hopefully thorough list of changes from BF3 to BF4 : battlefield_4

chris

In the zone

Running on high with antialising off @ 1080p . I cant see much difference between ultra ( tested on different pc) and high , So i am highly satisfied with the performance apart from random crash .

antialising ON is better ? Why you need to turn off when you have a good GPU ?

Hopefully thorough list of changes from BF3 to BF4 : battlefield_4

they made BF 4 power hungry too :(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

antialising ON is better ? Why you need to turn off when you have a good GPU ?

they made BF 4 power hungry too :(

msaa is not worth the fps loss for me . It just reduce the jaggedness of line . So antialising post ( fxaa) is fine for me

*www.geforce.com/Active/en_US/shared/images/guides/bf3-tweak/chart-aa-deferred.jpg

icebags

Technomancer

^MSAA anti aliasing effect is not very prominent, but it costs a lot of resource.

in most cases simply FXAA does the job good enough to make things eye friendly.

ps. who is here playing with a 2560x1600 monitor ? :D

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Is it possible to play bf4 with a 512 kbps connection?

Top Bottom