Battlefield 4

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Is it possible to play bf4 with a 512 kbps connection?

Speed doesn't matter much , only pings . I play mp @ 512kbps plan .

BTW swaped 560ti 1gb with 7850 2 gb and fps increased by 10 . NOw running at ultra except for msaa in both sp and mp . Very happy with performance .

*s12.postimg.org/lz3isaznh/bf4_2013_11_02_06_08_08_33.jpg

icebags

Technomancer

what was the fps with ti @ 1080p,high & ultra settings ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

what was the fps with ti @ 1080p,high & ultra settings ?

at ultra i was having lag at some place , fps was around 30-35 . At high it was better 40+ . With 7850 @ ultra its always 45+

Pasapa

Live to die another day

How do you get such low pings then? The best ping i could get was 112 according to battlelog

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Please post video and images not related to MP in the other thread.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

My first take at BF4 is not quite exhilarating as was with BF3. Do I see any revolutionary changes ? No.

However, I see fine adjustments to the functionality.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Game crashes/freezes in MP mode often..

I hope those morons are fixing it.. For now, I am not enjoying the game yet because the game make sure that it freeze when I am playing well..

Man!!! I miss my console.
Guys have fun cause a few of us have to deal with the other stuffs and end up with no CONSOLE.

Keep me updated.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Game crashes/freezes in MP mode often..

I hope those morons are fixing it.. For now, I am not enjoying the game yet because the game make sure that it freeze when I am playing well..

yeah , game is crashing frequently . One of thing that reduce crash fix is - when you die and want to spawn , then hit the deploy button only once . Repeatedly tapping it increase the rate of crash .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

yeah , game is crashing frequently . One of thing that reduce crash fix is - when you die and want to spawn , then hit the deploy button only once . Repeatedly tapping it increase the rate of crash .

Not only that, when i take tab to look at the scoreboard when on killcam or when I am yet to deploy, it freezes at times. Its so annoying for now.. Lets wait and see what happens

Omi

-=[-_-]=-

Guys can you report your pings?
I am almost thinking of purchasing this during Xmas, But the pings are my only issue
I faced it with Dota 2 and quit it eventually, I have BSNL

Can you all post your pings along with ISP, also any idea if EA gonna put up some servers in India?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

I am almost thinking of purchasing this during Xmas, But the pings are my only issue

Can you all post your pings along with ISP, also any idea if EA gonna put up some servers in India?

I have seen Indian servers for BF4 when it was on beta. But I dint see any so far in the actual release.. we might see a few later i guess. Also, singapore servers are quite decent in pings with ~50ms with Act broadband. Your BSNL is something that bothers me though. I was a BSNL user before and the pings on BF3 were atleast 3 times to what my friends used to get on private connections.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

You can forget about servers in India, if lucky you'll get for maximum of 3 months. Read pings are good from other players.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

welll...I was totally expecting few Kaijus to leap through the levolution rift in that sea storm map. Too much for expectations ?

Omi

-=[-_-]=-

I have seen Indian servers for BF4 when it was on beta. But I dint see any so far in the actual release.. we might see a few later i guess. Also, singapore servers are quite decent in pings with ~50ms with Act broadband. Your BSNL is something that bothers me though. I was a BSNL user before and the pings on BF3 were atleast 3 times to what my friends used to get on private connections.

BSNL is exactly my concern
I used to get random pings in dota 2 sometimes 100, 300+ on another... I went to complaint at head office to people who work in the technical area. The told me to change DNS. I mean were they even serious?
I explained that DNS plays no role as we already have the IP. I gave up on online gaming since.
BF4 looks too tempting to ignore

Can you guys give mean the ip's of the server you play on. I will ping them and all will be clear. I searched on game server all pings reported 300+ and with the pathetic net code of bf4 we need near 50

Top Bottom