Battlefield 4

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

^LOLS! :rofl:

Titanfall it is for me.

EDIT: I know that's noobish. Just to convince myself.

Last edited:

gunnergyan123

Broken In

friends need ur help .. i have core i5 2500k and 8gb ram and a zotac gtx 660ti .and 1 Mbps broadband connection .. and my broadband connection is slow as hell . :cry: ..can i play battlefield 4 multiplayer in ultra settings without lagging .. if its possible then i will think abt spending my 3K on this game .

icebags

Technomancer

^ yeas, with that config, bf will be buttery experience.

just u will have to find some low ping servers though. what do u mean by 1mbps is slow as hell ? try pinging from speedtest.net and post the result here.

gunnergyan123

Broken In

^ yeas, with that config, bf will be buttery experience.

just u will have to find some low ping servers though. what do u mean by 1mbps is slow as hell ? try pinging from speedtest.net and post the result here.

well the ping is between 50ms to 100ms and fluctuates .depends on the servers .

New Delhi servers ping is the worst one its 200ms approx .
Chennai and mumbai servers ping is approx 50ms to 65ms .
but other servers ping is very good ..

icebags

Technomancer

then u're good. indians mostly play at singapore server, which goes routed via chennai, or via delhi and japan.

if u have good chennai ping, then u should have good singapore ping as well (expected).

Omi

-=[-_-]=-

friends need ur help .. i have core i5 2500k and 8gb ram and a zotac gtx 660ti .and 1 Mbps broadband connection .. and my broadband connection is slow as hell . :cry: ..can i play battlefield 4 multiplayer in ultra settings without lagging .. if its possible then i will think abt spending my 3K on this game .

1 Mbps is more than enough even with team speak, its the ping that matters

Read this regarding BF3
" Using Bandwidth Monitor, we closed all none essential internet-accessing applications and ran Battlefield 3 for a number of hours, breaking them up into 20 minute sessions.

Over the course of three evenings each consisting of 2 hour gaming sessions, Battelfield 3 consumed a total of 255.6MB of data.

An average 20 minute Battlefield 3 sessions consumed the following:

Received data: 9.33MB
Sent data: 4.92MB

Total data: 14.2MB"

Source : *mygaming.co.za/news/features/15417-battlefield-3-pc-bandwidth-usage.html

gunnergyan123

Broken In

Speed doesn't matter much , only pings . I play mp @ 512kbps plan .

BTW swaped 560ti 1gb with 7850 2 gb and fps increased by 10 . NOw running at ultra except for msaa in both sp and mp . Very happy with performance .

*s12.postimg.org/lz3isaznh/bf4_2013_11_02_06_08_08_33.jpg

can u plz tell me ur ping here . i really need to know the ping..for battlefield 4 and counter strike global offensive and world of warcraft .

does ping matters for different games ?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

can u plz tell me ur ping here . i really need to know the ping..for battlefield 4 and counter strike global offensive and world of warcraft .

does ping matters for different games ?

games like WoW and LOL higher pings wont trouble much unless its too high to play the game. But for fps, u need a very good ping to respond quickly.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

dont bother buying the game till DICE fixes the game. its unplayable for many including me. I can hardly have a good one hour of game before the game crashes.

anaklusmos

Youngling

Has anyone bought the game from Origin MX? If yes, how much did it finally cost in INR

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

BTW.. just now I finished playing a round of obliteration.. it lasted 1 hr and 30 minutes. we were 0-2 down and won the game. by far the best and most intense round I have ever played. once DICE fixes the game I am sure we will have a blast!!..

here is that report..
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Top Bottom