Battlefield 4 Discussion

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
lol...it will be good if you can explain what is lag, delay, frame drops, stuttering etc to newbies like us

Stuttering is a common word and i have given an example of short gun producing earthquake kinda effect in my previous posts.
Lag i have explained already. Frame rate you are experiencing.. what else is there to explain anymore :)

lol.. they arent any high fundoo jargons brothers (just dont treat them as one). lag is caused coz of network issues, framerate drop due to h/w issues, stuttering was part of a buggy code from the developers..

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
lol.. they arent any high fundoo jargons brothers (just dont treat them as one). lag is caused coz of network issues, framerate drop due to h/w issues, stuttering was part of a buggy code from the developers..

hey man nothing like that...just asking so many questions because i was gonna pre order this game but waited for the beta to see how it performs on my pc and the performance is crap...if the final game is going to be like this, i will not buy the game and this game pretty expensive

also how will you compare bf4 multiplayer with Crysis 3 multiplayer? i am getting 45-60 fps on high-very high settings with FXAA in Crysis 3 multiplayer and the gameplay is very smooth...

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
hey man nothing like that...just asking so many questions because i was gonna pre order this game but waited for the beta to see how it performs on my pc and the performance is crap...if the final game is going to be like this, i will not buy the game and this game pretty expensive

also how will you compare bf4 multiplayer with Crysis 3 multiplayer? i am getting 45-60 fps on high-very high settings with FXAA in Crysis 3 multiplayer and the gameplay is very smooth...

You cant compare this with Crysis simply because Frostbite uses CPU cores more than any game.

Also because they are of different genres of fighting games and engines.

However, rest assured that the actual release will be much much better than this buggy beta (saying this from past experience BF3 beta vs BF3 final release on day 1)

SunE

Professional Newbie
Dude.. some words looks so fancy that you feel like using them without even knowing what it means.

your FPS drop is called frame rate drop and stuttering doesnt mean that.. OMG..

*www.google.co.in/search?q=battlefi...firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=L3RUUsftD8jWrQe_mIHgCQ

Dude please don't make it your life's ambition to insult random people on the internet. If you have the solution then try to help.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
*www.google.co.in/search?q=battlefi...firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=L3RUUsftD8jWrQe_mIHgCQ

Dude please don't make it your life's ambition to insult random people on the internet. If you have the solution then try to help.

If asking someone to refrain from using random words without knowing what it is and misleading the community thereby getting resolutions for the wrong issues is insulting, everyone in this forum who is trying to help is insulting one another.

BTW i have corrected the mistake too in my post and so on what way do u blame me for insulting someone there. You are just trying to ignite something which is wet. Try again later..

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

If asking someone to refrain from using random words without knowing what it is and misleading the community thereby getting resolutions for the wrong issues is insulting, everyone in this forum who is trying to help is insulting one another.

BTW i have corrected the mistake too in my post and so on what way do u blame me for insulting someone there. You are just trying to ignite something which is wet. Try again later..
Fight :evil:

cyborg47

Technomancer

Betas should never be used to judge the final game's performance. If you really plan to buy the game, get it from the torrents, test it, and then buy it. If the single player works fine for you, Multi will work without a sweat ;)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
obliteration game mode is up.. and its a bull$hit game mode..

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
obliteration game mode is up.. and its a bull$hit game mode..
Domination is a mix of TDM and capture the flag is a fast paced mode.. Which i think i liked for the simple reason that i played TDM in BF3 for half of my game time MP (I am on colonel 12 and so have played long enough)

Will check this new mode tonight

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Domination is a mix of TDM and capture the flag is a fast paced mode.. Which i think i liked for the simple reason that i played TDM in BF3 for half of my game time MP (I am on colonel 12 and so have played long enough)

Will check this new mode tonight

Domination is TDM + Conquest.. Capture the Flag (CTF) is a different game mode. Obliteration = Rush + CTF.

icebags

Technomancer
any of u people is with dual core / c2d processor ? whenever i try to play, game just freezes @ loading. so frustrating. :/

Top Bottom