Battlefield 4 Discussion

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Recon was an abandoned stuff in beta with that bad set of guns with no scope unlocks untill lvl 2. Makes no sense in doing that.. The first thing should have been a scope on sniper. But I guess the actual game might come with some semi automatic snipers unlocked at lvl 0 which will give some hope untill that lvl 2 scope unlocks.

I found more fun playing with carbines and ACW R was an ace gun like always.

Overall, I am sure they will nerf down those OP guns to reality like what they have done with BF3 and I am hoping that they fix the random crashes when there is lot of action at a time and those random FPS drops in the final release.

But the new gameplay (needs a small amount of time and practice to get adapted to - for ppl coming from BF3) was a good take home from the beta

scopes was there for the CS-LR4.. 6x-14x variable.. but getting a hit/headshot was difficult for me ..

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I rarely go Recon, but the other classes felt just like BF3. More like BF3 End Game to me.

I meant the overall gameplay - running, the hit indicator (cross mark while hitting the enemy), on-death cam (now it doesnt show the surroundings of the enemy killed which makes it an interesting change), better weapon handling etc. There are some changes to customizations too.
The new battlepacks and field upgrades add to the fun

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Spend around 12 hour on single map . Even though i feel that this map will be worst of all other map , still it was much fun to play . This beta was definitely better than bf3 beta . I am definitely buying this game .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Spend around 12 hour on single map . Even though i feel that this map will be worst of all other map , still it was much fun to play . This beta was definitely better than bf3 beta . I am definitely buying this game .

I felt the same.. However, I would love to see Noshar Canal TDM (my favourite map for TDM) coming to BF4 in 2nd DLC as I dont want to go back to BF3 just to play it.. :)

Also, hope they introduce the levolution on Operation Metro too as its more or less confirmed to appear in DLC 2.

I preordered my copy of BF4 long time back :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Also, I was not kinda surprised to see that map coming onto beta as they were showing their E3 videos on the same map. They will certainly not show us any other maps at the moment as BF4, apart from the gameplay elements, will largely depend on the maps for its success.

you mean origin mx right...damages?

Nope.. Origin India 3499 + 2999 (premium). I dont mind spending for my fav game. Mind you, its more for the game than for EA. I dislike EA too..

As BF BC2 was the first game that I ever liked on MP (CS dint appeal me except for some time pass with friends), I have preordered all the BF games so far from then. Though premium for BF4 is a new thing as i dint buy BF3 premium simply coz i was only playing Noshar Canal whole time

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ was just kidding :D ...I meant since you are spending so much you must make good use of the extra content and premium membership :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
^ was just kidding :D ...I meant since you are spending so much you must make good use of the extra content and premium membership :)

Yeah this time I am going to extract every bit of it. :) BTW, I never played BF3 campaign.. This time I am planning to complete the campaign on BF4

Top Bottom