Battlefield 4 Discussion

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Try the latest beta video drivers for your graphics card.It solves the problem to a great extent as I have heard. Also, win 8 performance is better than win 7 for this game.

All drivers are upto date 13.10 beta 2 drivers,win 7 sp1,everything else but still freezes.:cry::cry:

abhidev

Human Spambot
finished BF4 beta download in 20mins yesterday...got 3mbps download speed :shock:

isn't the BF4 beta ugly?? :-?

rock2702

Padawan
Finally downloaded the beta :D

Is there any change in frames per second if we watch the game as a spectator as oppose to playing it? I mean to say, will I get the same fps while playing and while spectating?

rock2702

Padawan
more like unpolished , though it look good on ultra-high setting .

I too feel the same.Played 2 rounds on my rig at everything ultra and did not feel any lag or chopiness.Game looks beautiful @2560x1440p at ultra settings.

Though didn't like the map in particular.Looking forward to new maps in the actual game.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys my game is stuttering a lot..from 45-50 fps its goes to 5 all the time when i turn or zoom through sniper...my PC cant handle this game or some problem with the beta?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
guys my game is stuttering a lot..from 45-50 fps its goes to 5 all the time when i turn or zoom through sniper...my PC cant handle this game or some problem with the beta?

latest beta driver installed ? Make sure no other program is running .Though your problem is common , as many other are facing stuttering problem .

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
latest beta driver installed ? Make sure no other program is running .Though your problem is common , as many other are facing stuttering problem .

ya installed latest beta drivers and origin and my browser are running along with the game...you are not facing any stuttering right?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ a little, when i play 64p map . Fps go to 25 but it remain smooth mostly. Since our cpu is weak , we wil face this fps dip at ultra setting. But dont worry final game would be bug free.
I remembered , when bf3 beta was launched, then i used to get huge stuttering and lag on caspian border map. So when i got the game, i directly jumped into same map, and bam ,..,.. no lag.

^ a little, when i play 64p map . Fps go to 25 but it remain smooth mostly. Since our cpu is weak , we wil face this fps dip at ultra setting. But dont worry final game would be bug free.
I remembered , when bf3 beta was launched, then i used to get huge stuttering and lag on caspian border map. So when i got the game, i directly jumped into same map, and bam ,..,.. no lag.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Guys I am having G2020 (intel) +HD 7750 DDR5 1Gb Gfx. Will I able to play battlefield 4 on medium setting.
Resolution 720p.
4GB ddr3 RAM.

I will get better Net connection to play Bf4 if it works well even on medium setting?

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
yup sure ... I can play on 45 fps with high-ultra settings at 1080p so I am sure you will do great .

It doesnt even look as great as BF3 even on ultra ... but it is a beta so eh ...

P.S. i have seen people having far less problems with the games are the ones with AMD GPU's :D :))

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
yup sure ... I can play on 45 fps with high-ultra settings at 1080p so I am sure you will do great .

It doesnt even look as great as BF3 even on ultra ... but it is a beta so eh ...

P.S. i have seen people having far less problems with the games are the ones with AMD GPU's :D :))

But BF4 Will be cpu hungry like Bf3 and I am Having Dual Core G2020. So Will it make any difference..
My Resolution is 720p. so if it works just playable on med. details then i am fine

Top Bottom