Battlefield 4 Discussion

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ yes , But still in 64p map , i face stuttering problem but not in other modes with less problem . This is because of my weak processor .

rock2702

Padawan
if you lower the settings also you are facing problems in 64 player maps?

It has nothing to do with settings I believe. This game is bringing top of the line cpu's to their knees.Even on my i7 4770k I am getting 100% usage, as I have not overclocked.But the gameplay is smooth for me on ultra settings.

icebags

Technomancer
^ thats ridiculous ! they said before, dual core was the minimum req, now this game is chocking even highest end i5 & i7, thats too unprofessional, wasted my 5gb downloads, meh.

their software is obviously not optimized, and i am kinda having a feeling that they are hurrying in production with bf4.

tushar.gandhe

Right off the assembly line
so all of a sudden, all the mumbai servers seem to be running pretty much empty...!! man i want to play on low ping servers...!!

SunE

Professional Newbie
This new update seems to have resolved the CPU 100% utilization bug. Now it's running good for me :)

icebags

Technomancer
at last i m able toplay beta. :bananana:
all ultra settings, minus the msaa gave 15 - 22 fps with my c2d e8400 3.4ghz. amazing ! :D

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ Never compromise your fps for the sake of better graphics . Especially for MP , your fps must be atleast above 40 in order to have a fair match .

icebags

Technomancer
^yah pulled down to lowest settings for 33 fps. :D

guess i will finally have to upgrade cpu before getting the game.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Or wait to see how final game is optimized for dual core processor . I remembered during bf3 beta , when i was having core 2 duo e4600 2.4ghz , I used to have low fps even on low setting on caspian border , but the final game was far more optimized , gave me 30+fps on medium without any lag .

icebags

Technomancer
^yah, thaks for thee sugg, i will wait for final release performance benchmarks before buying anything. :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I wont be missing it too, but couldn't get much Recon gameplay ..

Recon was an abandoned stuff in beta with that bad set of guns with no scope unlocks untill lvl 2. Makes no sense in doing that.. The first thing should have been a scope on sniper. But I guess the actual game might come with some semi automatic snipers unlocked at lvl 0 which will give some hope untill that lvl 2 scope unlocks.

I found more fun playing with carbines and ACW R was an ace gun like always.

Overall, I am sure they will nerf down those OP guns to reality like what they have done with BF3 and I am hoping that they fix the random crashes when there is lot of action at a time and those random FPS drops in the final release.

But the new gameplay (needs a small amount of time and practice to get adapted to - for ppl coming from BF3) was a good take home from the beta

Top Bottom