Battlefield 4 Discussion

Superayush

Tech lover
You're suggesting that on a Battlefield thread? :|

Its not the question about running the game, its about playing the game on its full potential. I can easily run BF3 at medium with 60fps.
Medieval graphics, and 24 player multiplayer, not good enough ;)

Actually I play bf3 and looking forward to bf4 hmm premium thingy would be again a mess....hmm well hopefully it is worth
The money just like bf3 ..with atleast 5 expansion packs loads of guns viechles and improved gameplay

Off topic: if we ram into opponents plane do both the pilots get bad luck or the faster one gets kill

icebags

Technomancer
Dude where do you live? EA games in india have always been priced at 1k or 1.5k(since BF3) at release, pre order or not. I don't think EA would hike the price to 3k this fast. The last time EA did that was with dead space and the new Fifa, 1.5 to 1.8k, got a lot of backlash on social network, and they pulled it back to 1.5k. So, no 3k price tag in india, period!

i know they did that, but there is currently lots of hype all around the globe with bf4. if they even price it @50% (i.e. 1.5k), they will get backlash everywhere else and many ppl from abroad will use backdoor strings to get their order from here. they have not yet revealed it in indian origin means they are in hesitating / waiting mode.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
That I agree. Those 12 minute gameplay videos in parts and we use to get crazy to see them and all. :)

I went nuts when they teased with Fault-Line gameplay trailer. Because it was hell lotsa different than BC2 and other BFs, they reached the peak with BF3 in terms of looks and feel. BF4 was amazing though, and the maps looked bigger. The particle effects were great. I wonder if it uses PhysX....

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't think that BF4 can achieve what BF3 did like what we have seen with many other games. Like I said earlier we don't get signature games very often. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
what are the additions in Frostbite 3 over Frostbite 2??

one is teamplay, realistic graphics...wat else?

cyborg47

Technomancer
One of my cousins loved the campaign in 3, he wasn't even interested in the multi. Just the way there are people who totally ignore the SP in BF game, there will be some part of the audience who won't be interested in the MP.

icebags

Technomancer
From where on earth did you get that?
Needless to say that's utterly wrong! :thumbdown:

what? ppl buying a 1.5k standard edition game for 6 hrs of singleplayer mission ? many ppl who bought bf3 did never even cared about sp. but dice plans to make sp more appealing, just to get those single player fps gamers out there. hopefully they don't screw mp for that.
*i.imgur.com/2QrAJUR.jpg

bf2, bf1942,bf1943, bf2142 didnt have single player missions, except just practice maps.
only band company series and bf3 have single player mission i think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom