Battlefield 4 Discussion

Saumil996

Journeyman
Really nice graphics, the iron sights thing was also a nice addition i hope MP also has it. I realised that i have never seen birds in bf3 multiplayer and if i remember correctly not even in single player.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
BTW the gameplay footage was powered by the yet to be released AMD 7990! :O

AMD and EA DICE are proud partners in gaming, with a recent history that includes the award-winning Battlefield 3 in 2011. That relationship continues today with the world’s first public demonstration of Battlefield 4, powered by the AMD Radeon HD 7990—the world’s fastest graphics card! Today’s unveiling not only demonstrates the commitment EA DICE makes to state-of-the-art PC graphics, it stands as further proof that the critically-acclaimed Graphics Core Next architecture in the AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series is the best choice for truly advanced PC games.

*www.legitreviews.com/news/15327/

Thunder

Journeyman
Battlefield 4 Beta Access confirmed for BF3 Premium Members and those who pre-ordered MOH Limited Edition.
*help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-exclusive-beta-access-information

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Battlefield 4 Beta Access confirmed for BF3 Premium Members and those who pre-ordered MOH Limited Edition.
*help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-exclusive-beta-access-information

Yeehhhhhhhh.. :bananana::bananana:

BTW what is the price at Origin? I did not find it yesterday.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Don't get excited about beta unless you are willing to download 2-3 gig at snails pace :p :lol:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
In battlelog ,their is now a poll option "What are you looking forward to the most in Battlefield 4? Single player or multiplayer ? :shock: like we even care about sp in bf series . When medal of honour warfighter trailer was released , and it shows awesome destruction , everybody fall for it , which was a shitty game . This same thing may happen to bf4 .

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
lets see.. if the two days fall in weekend then only i can play.. but why for 2 days only. AFAIK Crysis 3 alpha/beta was for more than 1 week.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I remember people were actually pissed by including non infantry map operation metro . After the game release , it becam the most popular map to increase stats and score !

Ah.. Metro.. perfect map during Double XP :twisted:

Top Bottom