Battlefield 4 Discussion

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Other way of saying that I'm screwed? I guess I'll hang on to my HD5850 for the rest of my lyph. :<
lol no, its just that the next best technology will always be around the corner, you cannot buy if you keep thinking about the future releases. Sandy Bridge --> Ivy Bridge --> Haswell --> what not , 6xxx > 7xxx> 8xxx > 9xxx etc..

icebags

Technomancer
With the configuration I have now, what sort of upgrade is worth it, Processor or graphics card?
everything, except keyboard and mouse. and may be RAM.

if u r not playing bf3 --> in HD, u r not playing it right. :oops:

and yah, any intel on how many rs bf4 gonna be tagged at ? saw they have put it @60dolls at gamestop (probably delux ed). so it seems ~3.5k for bf4 base + 1(first) DLC free..... who is pre-ordering ?

Last edited:

Thunder

Journeyman
any intel on how many rs bf4 gonna be tagged at ? saw they have put it @60dolls at gamestop (probably delux ed). so it seems ~3.5k for bf4 base + 1(first) DLC free..... who is pre-ordering ?
The details regarding the Premium and Deluxe editions are still not clear atm.
Although I would suggest wait and get premium if it's avaliable from day 1.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@icebags.. those prices are US prices.. not indian, standard edition will be 999,

cyborg47

Technomancer
everything, except keyboard and mouse. and may be RAM.

if u r not playing bf3 --> in HD, u r not playing it right. :oops:

and yah, any intel on how many rs bf4 gonna be tagged at ? saw they have put it @60dolls at gamestop (probably delux ed). so it seems ~3.5k for bf4 base + 1(first) DLC free..... who is pre-ordering ?

1.8k for the base, 3k for premium.

Superayush

Tech lover
I don't get it people cribbing about graphic card and that their configuration will not be able to run the game in pc....my question

Y u no buy console(ps3/Xbox 360)

Now don't tell me that games are expensive on consoles...the money and storage space you waste on pc upgradation ...not worth it. :cool:

cyborg47

Technomancer
I don't get it people cribbing about graphic card and that their configuration will not be able to run the game in pc....my question

Now don't tell me that games are expensive on consoles...the money and storage space you waste on pc upgradation ...not worth it. :cool:

You're suggesting that on a Battlefield thread? :|

Its not the question about running the game, its about playing the game on its full potential. I can easily run BF3 at medium with 60fps.
Medieval graphics, and 24 player multiplayer, not good enough ;)

icebags

Technomancer
@icebags.. those prices are US prices.. not indian, standard edition will be 999,

rcube & cyborg, gamestop has bf3 base version priced @ $19, we get that here @ 1k+ rs. so i highly doubt ea will make it that cheap in preorder phase. eventually it will become cheaper though, after release.

we would rather play mario on psp. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
rcube & cyborg, gamestop has bf3 base version priced @ $19, we get that here @ 1k+ rs. so i highly doubt ea will make it that cheap in preorder phase. eventually it will become cheaper though, after release.

Dude where do you live? EA games in india have always been priced at 1k or 1.5k(since BF3) at release, pre order or not. I don't think EA would hike the price to 3k this fast. The last time EA did that was with dead space and the new Fifa, 1.5 to 1.8k, got a lot of backlash on social network, and they pulled it back to 1.5k. So, no 3k price tag in india, period!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Yep, I'm very much considering PS4 when it comes out. Too much dilemma with upgrading.

Top Bottom