Battlefield 4 Discussion

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
22gb of download on my 512kbps net(first 8gb@4mbps) connection will take eternity, so thinking about getting the discs.That was the reason I did not get metro LL when it was on sale in steam and pre-ordered from game4u now.

It took 9 days to me to download BF3 (19.91 gb) in my 512 kbps (first 6gb@1mbps)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This is Battlefield 4 Multiplayer - Official video

Great Pics here.. Photo Album - Imgur

*i.imgur.com/tZwYC5Sh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/fveB8AAh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CqiFBjfh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/80GVBqxh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HGHMl8rh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qP4UmDxh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GMqYkpoh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3zpX1Loh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bux8Jqoh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/uB3IccVh.jpg
*i.imgur.com/blOtwtth.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KG5xyKKh.jpg

rock2702

Padawan
It took 9 days to me to download BF3 (19.91 gb) in my 512 kbps (first 6gb@1mbps)

Around 17 hrs of downloading and only 46%(9.5gb) is done. :eek:

Btw how much space does all the dlcs of bf3 need in addition to this 20gb?

I have never played bf3 and this is the first time that I am dloading it.If I feel that this game is good, I will not cancel my pre-order of bf4 deluxe edition from flipkart.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Here is the method :-

Note! Read whole OP first before doing anything & please keep discussion on topic - Getting good deal on Bf 4! Note!

I know there is already thread about from where to get cheapest copy of Bf 4, Bf 4 DDE and/or Premium. I think that demo will encourage some of doubters to pre-order game, especially with good deal, so I think "How to..." -OP is needed. This OP will be based on my "old guide" in another thread and focuses on gray area purchasing.

If you have information about good deals that don't require proxy / VPN drop a line and I will update intel to OP for everyone to easy viewing! You get credit, naturally.

From where to get cheapest deal with Proxy / VPN?

1. Mexico

What is costs?

From Mexico it costs you 1 048 MXN if you purchase DDE + Premium. That is roughly 60 € or yours equivalent.

When is money taken from my account?

Origin usually bills yours account / CC on pre-ordered games release date. They also may bill you when something like beta goes, if it's part of bundle, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Okey, but I don't want play some hablahabla language version of the game. Does it come in English?

Yes, it's multi-lang version of the game and comes with English support.
*i.imgur.com/nJkyAdv.jpg

Will EA change it into Spanish only at some point?

It's extremely unlikely and only reported cases of game being language locked has been with Russian keys. People have purchased from other regions, like India & China, and even today they play with English versions. If EA does change it to Spanish only you have strong case for refund, at least in EU.

Can my account get banned for this?

There has been people claiming that theirs Origin account has been banned after e.g. Bf 3 Premium purchase from India, BUT there has never been any proof shown by claimers to back these claims up. Also on Finnish forum, MuroBBS, couple people read whole EA / Origin EULA and there is no mention about use of this method where Valve / Steam EULA forbids this method.

Possibility of getting account banned is extremely low and EA don't have proper basis for ban as theirs own EULA don't forbid this action. Still it's yours personal choice to do Proxy / VPN purchase and possible consequences are on you and you alone!

How to Proxy / VPN then?

1.1 Enable proxy, just example list of available proxy servers

1.1.1 How to enable proxy for browser X? Just google up e.g. "Proxy settings for Chrome"

1.2 Download FlyVPN and use Free Trial to connect into Mexico

2. Access www.origin.com with browser. Store is right when it's in Spanish

3. Add products to shopping cart. Mexican store for some reason shows $ [USD] as currency sign, but it uses Mexican Pesos [MXN]!

4. Enter shopping cart and proceed for checkout

5. Disable proxy!* Login to Origin account to which you wish to purchase game to

6. Disable! proxy!* and fill out payment information. Use legit information, don't spoof up any Mexican addresses

7. Finish transaction

Disable! proxy!*

This is very important thing to do. Doing it at step 5 is optional, but at step 6 it's MANDATORY to do before filling out payment information and sending it over to Origin. Disabling VPN isn't mandatory as it's a lot more secure connection, but some prefer disabling VPN connections before sending payment information.

I made purchase, what now? What I should see?

Bf 4 DDE + Premium looks something like this
*i.imgur.com/QTZ57Uw.jpg

Order history looks something like this
*i.imgur.com/5N1cZpl.jpg

Although this is a very safe method , and several of my friend have bought bf4 using origin MX , But do everything at your own risk .

Top Bottom