Battlefield 4 Discussion

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
7870 is the recommended GC from AMD stables.. LOL so my card that i bought some months back is in recommended.. I wont be surprised if I get to see it in minimum in couple of months more if this is the pace at which things are going

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Pre-ordered the deluxe edition from flipkart :D

Right decision? :confused:

Deluxe edition give you only 3 golden battlepacks as opposed to regular edition, pre-ordering the standard edition also give your the first DLC for free. if you want cancel that and buy regular edition. use the extra Rs.500 in for Premium if you want to buy that.

rock2702

Padawan
Deluxe edition give you only 3 golden battlepacks as opposed to regular edition, pre-ordering the standard edition also give your the first DLC for free. if you want cancel that and buy regular edition. use the extra Rs.500 in for Premium if you want to buy that.

Thanks for replying.I guess steelbook is also included in the deluxe edition.

What does premium ensure? I mean, will I get all the dlcs if I get premium?

rock2702

Padawan
If you are not after the discs, and ok with the huge download, wait a bit, amazon or greenmangaming might give some discount on this game before launch.

22gb of download on my 512kbps net(first 8gb@4mbps) connection will take eternity, so thinking about getting the discs.That was the reason I did not get metro LL when it was on sale in steam and pre-ordered from game4u now.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Who in the right mind will order the game @ 3.5k when we can buy digitally @ 38$ from origin mx using vpn . Be smart , i hope retail disk here doesn't sell , even a single dvd . This is the best way to support developer and protest price hike.

chris

In the zone
Who in the right mind will order the game @ 3.5k when we can buy digitally @ 38$ from origin mx using vpn . Be smart , i hope retail disk here doesn't sell , even a single dvd . This is the best way to support developer and protest price hike.

What is origin mx ? Another country ?

Top Bottom