Battlefield 4 Discussion

digit1191

In the zone
Pre ordered BF4 Standard from Mexican Origin now. I'm so excited :D

Edit: I'd like to thank the person who posted instructions on the previous page of this thread

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I see it now.. I am sure u will buy BF4 when BF5 is launched :p JK

I think it would be around 25GB and not just 15GB :)

Bf3 was just 11gb ( without any update and dlc) , so the 30 gb requirement is with all dlc + patches . I am pretty sure bf4 will be around 13-15gb ( also no coop is there) .

Pre ordered BF4 Standard from Mexican Origin now. I'm so excited :D

Edit: I'd like to thank the person who posted instructions on the previous page of this thread

I am sure you did the right thing . hopefully more member will follow this step . This is the best way to protest price hike in india

digit1191

In the zone
I'm actually wondering if using VPN for BF4 purchase was a good idea !

They won't ban my account right? I have around 10 games in it :-(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
No its safe , most of the people from australia buy their game using vpn. Majority of the people were buying simcity from india origin, thats why ea removed the preorder from our store.

digit1191

In the zone
Alright then :-D

I was worried because I saw a lot of threads which said Steam was terminating accounts which used VPN to buy games at a lower cost. Din't even see one thread about Origin doing so. :D

:Sigh of relief:

digit1191

In the zone
I was controlling.. iittopper made me lose my control :p By posting how to get it for 2.4k .. (Which is still too much :D)

Now all I do it stare at the watermarked picture of Battlefield 4 in my Origin :lol:

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Even I had hatred against EA and decided to boycott his game, but this evil iittopper. Even I did not consider to check if my laptop can handle this game. :facepalm:

Top Bottom