Battlefield 3

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Darn, this game has reignited my flame. Now all my SP games are on hold.

Can't wait for BF4!

digit1191

In the zone

I just click Pay and the equivalent amount in Rs get deducted.. !No proxy. I live in India

I just played my first BF3 multiplayer match.. And I seriously had no clue what the #### is happening :p

edit: my debit card also worked in steam

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer

try german/ french / russian/ japan servers .....
pings are bad for me too, but i play well @ ~300-350 unless they kick me.

digit1191

In the zone

Oh alright. And most of the times, I'm not able to see server ping in battlelog. Anyone faced this issue before ?

Saumil996

Journeyman

Oh alright. And most of the times, I'm not able to see server ping in battlelog. Anyone faced this issue before ?

just refresh the page till the ping appears. Also which city do you live in and which isp?

icebags

Technomancer

what net connection do u have ???
and yes will 1mbps connection will have decent pings ??

i m on bsnl. used to have <100ms pings with singapore before, but for last few months bsnl has put me on a bad gateway route. @80-100ms it feels good to play fps, but i can still play @350ms. however, with this ping i almost always get killed in face to face engagements, so, playing gets a bit tricky.
1mbps, 512 kbps, even 256kbps is enough.

i m on bsnl. used to have <100ms pings with singapore before, but for last few months bsnl has put me on a bad gateway route. @80-100ms it feels good to play fps, but i can still play @350ms. however, with this ping i almost always get killed in face to face engagements, so, playing gets a bit tricky.
1mbps, 512 kbps, even 256kbps is enough.
hmmm .....

Saumil996

Journeyman

me chennai. BSNL 512mbps connection

I think s18000rpm (sanw10 on battlelog) is also from chennai and is using bsnl. PM him or something. But in general Singapore gives the best pings(~70 to ~100), and quite a few European servers also give good playable pings(~140 - ~190).

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

no, i'm in B'lore & use Tata Docomo 3g :p

BSNL is the problem, Arsenal_Gunners left BF3 because of high ping with bsnl. :lol:

If you have no other options, restart modem/connection till you get decent pings. You can also try changing the DNS in modem.

Airtel broadband has excellent connection quality & pings, but their plans are worst in Chennai.

well guys i have a few questions ....
1. what really are DLC ?
2. what do they do in the game after installing ?
3. for BF3 will i have to download all the DLC's or have just have to get the end game one ?
4. what is the difference b/w a Premium and a standard one for BF3 ? is it just a premium key ? any other advantages ?
5. can i just play on servers by a standard edition of BF3 ? or do i have to download them all ? which u guys have ?

plss answer them !

Top Bottom