Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

hey guys, where can i get battlefield 3 Premium edition DVD ? I had searched every possible gaming shop in place where I live. Its out of stock everywhere. I need help!

Just get the Base edition no point getting premium at this time, it's on sale every now and then. spend the premium money on BF4 ( "IF" reviews are good enough) .

On Topic:

Guys, can you please post the screenshot for your in game Video setting, I am not able to get a balance.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Just get the Base edition no point getting premium at this time, it's on sale every now and then. spend the premium money on BF4 ( "IF" reviews are good enough) .

On Topic:

Guys, can you please post the screenshot for your in game Video setting, I am not able to get a balance.
I had the BF3 premium version which i preordered the digital version and got it on launch. Then i formatted my system and dint dare to download it back..

After BF4 news leaked, the "keeda" in me started poking and I have started the download once my FUP was done for march.. i got still 15 hrs to download but yeah the fresh FUP is on.. so hopefully i will download the rest in another night.

BTW, the total size is 21GB :O

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In

:shock: Rs.250 :shock:
Damn i ordered it already last week, I was so frustrated when i couldnt find physical disc anywhere locally until that day i came across flipkart which was luckily in stock.
now i'm updating BF3 still very long way to go!!!

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

AFAIK the offer is only for bf3 , or there maybe some other offer which they didnt tell till now . SO wait for tomorrow .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

that would be awesome , But they rarely put any dlc offers . So i highly doubt it .

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In

do they offer physical disc for DLC ?
Bf3 update has now updated till 3Gig
Its going to take another 2 days more :D

Top Bottom