I hope the update has finished downloading
is there any indian server to join ?

9 Gigs took me 2 complete days
Do I have any more to download

IndianRambo

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

try to join some server to check
ps: there is no indian servers, only singapore servers give very low ping.

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In

I have managed to join few servers after reinstalling origin and browser with plugins.
While I'm playing on 16 player maps after playing for more than 20min the screen freezes without any error and then I have to restart my PC.
Is there a fix ?

icebags

Technomancer

the processor is on the weak side, but comp should not freeze.
restart the machine and exit all kind of background user processes, including antivirus, firewall or anything and check if its still happening ? try 16/32 player indoor maps, they are less demanding on processor.

HorrayforPeePee

Broken In

the game plays smooth but after 20min or more it freezes, i even googled about this and found most of them having same problem, and yeah my processor is on weak side :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Guys, I'm stuck at "Connecting" part in MP. Anybody know why? I wanted to try End Game....

digit1191

In the zone

I just bought BF3 from Amazon for $10. Downloading it right now. Will take 4 more days I think. And I seriously hope there are enough players :) And I'd like to join the the Digit Forum Platoon !!

Edit : Will the game run without lag on a 512 Mbps BSNL connection ? Will I have playable ping ?

ORIGIN account name :
the_dragon_ftw_-

Last edited:

Saumil996

Journeyman

^^
There are many players don't worry :) and if you are not as unlucky as i am you will get nice low ping servers in Singaporean servers.

O.T :- how did you buy your game via amazon? i wan't to buy a few games during the ongoing MAYhem sale

digit1191

In the zone

@Saumil996 :: Dude, just give your address as a US address. Just some random ****. And then it will allow you to download games and softwares. When i bought the game I just got the key. I activated it in Origin and I'm downloading. 62% completed :)

digit1191

In the zone

Used my debit card

EDIT : Wanna join TDF Platoon. Please add me !

Last edited:
Top Bottom