Battlefield 3

digit1191

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

1. DLC is downloadable content
2. DLCs give extra content to the game. They can be single player missions, Multiplayer maps, weapons, vehicles.. etc. I'm not sure about BF3 DCLs. I just have a BF3 copy without any DLC. The standard one
3. You do not have to download any DLC to play the game.
4. Premium copy will give you free access to all the DLCs. Standard edition means just the game without any DLC.
5. You can play on BF3 servers. You will not be able to play maps which come as a part of some DLC.

ok so if a buy the premium edition so can i get full access to all the server with or without dlc ?? does premium one come with all DLC pre-installed ?

can some one tell from where can i buy the latest premium edition of BF3 in Dwarka,Delhi

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Dude.. premium copy is just a key that enables all the maps/DLC's/additional weaponary in BF3.

Which means, you might have to buy the game online from Origin.com (EA's own "replica of steam"). Once you buy the game online, you atleast have 40 GB of content to download.

digit1191

In the zone

You can get the premium edition DVD and install the game. But you still will have to download tons of updates and the DLCs. TDF BF3 players pls correct me if I'm wrong

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Dude.. There is lot to EA published games than the usual DLC's. Have you heard about updates ?? Updates doesnt come with your retail disks.

hmm but if a buy that premium edition one i will have all the usual dlc and the main base game hun ?
can u tell from where to buy ??

and yes i cant i play MP without patches or updates ? how u guys play ?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

hmm but if a buy that premium edition one i will have all the usual dlc and the main base game hun ?
can u tell from where to buy ??

and yes i cant i play MP without patches or updates ? how u guys play ?

You cant play anything without patching the game up..

It might be available in some estores like FK, NextWorld.in, Intencity.in, Game4u.com etc.. check it out.

icebags

Technomancer

it would be better if u buy the standard ed first, try it out, then if you want more than go for prem ed expansion pack.
but EA probably stopped selling premium physical discs to promote the upcoming BF4, even BF3 base edition is not available in many leading online stores.
base game: 1.5k max, prem upgrade: 2.7k from online origin store. prem edition standalone copy: 3.7k @ origin store.

whatever you buy physical/online copy, u will have to download 10GB minimum (2 days with 512 kbps) to play online.
:)

so can i buy the standard one and download all the DLC separately ?
does premium have other advantages ?

can i order a physical copy of premium from origin ??

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

so can i buy the standard one and download all the DLC separately ?
does premium have other advantages ?

can i order a physical copy of premium from origin ??
Rather than asking the same question in different sentences, can you start looking at origin.com and the features of the premium pack from there??

It details all the features premium pack gives you.

Did u try opening origin.com so far?? if you do, u will know if its a physical disk or a digital download.

i have an acoount on origin ive opened it
seen all the detail but i was not really cleared so asked !
it says its for download and its not 40 gb !! ok its ~28 gb with all updates and all 5 expansion packs and all !!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

@nikhilsharma007nikx
1. what internet connection (BSNL/Airtel...) you have?
2. check pings to Singapore, Malaysia. (pingtest.net)
3. Most of the servers right now run ONLY base game maps, occasionally you might see servers which host all maps or some DLC maps.
4. BF4 is coming in October, so dont waste money on Premium edition. If you want you can buy weapon unlock codes (~rs.250) in Origin.

i have a 384 kbps connection
i get ~160 ping on Malaysia and to Singapore its 89 :eek:
mm didnt knew that
well i dont have a good comp so cant play bf3 now just getting some info for future
and yes BF4 for sure !! till then ill get my good comp !! plz pray for me guys already delayed it for an year now i cant wait !!!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

i have a 384 kbps connection
i get ~160 ping on Malaysia and to Singapore its 89 :eek:
mm didnt knew that
well i dont have a good comp so cant play bf3 now just getting some info for future
and yes BF4 for sure !! till then ill get my good comp !! plz pray for me guys already delayed it for an year now i cant wait !!!

That's pretty awesome.. U have an origin account, but dint find enough info.. you don't have a pc that can play BF3 at all, and u cleared every doubt about it (mind you, the ones that he dint understand after referring to origin which eventually accounts to everything including the digital/physical disk part ROFL).

Thanks for wasting the time..

Top Bottom