Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think I might go for centurian 534.

and, are Zebronics cabined any good ?
Zebronics cabbies are very good indeed, using Bijli and so far really good performance.

Before you buy CM centurion 534, keep in mind that this cabby can not house 10.5" long cards like 9800GTX/GTX+/8800GTX/GTX260/280/8800GTS so be carefull.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Zebronics cabbies are very good indeed, using Bijli and so far really good performance.

Before you buy CM centurion 534, keep in mind that this cabby can not house 10.5" long cards like 9800GTX/GTX+/8800GTX/GTX260/280/8800GTS so be carefull.

i just bought VIEWSONIC VX1932WM ----> all of them says that it has some errors but i had nothing what to do ???

tkin

Back to school!!
i just bought VIEWSONIC VX1932WM ----> all of them says that it has some errors but i had nothing what to do ???
Take a hammer and throw it on the monitor screen, and it will be all "O.K"
(Don't do this @ home)

Just enjoy it (What errors are you talking about?)

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Take a hammer and throw it on the monitor screen, and it will be all "O.K"
(Don't do this @ home)

Just enjoy it (What errors are you talking about?)

thats funny ,, am not asking about it ,, i am about R T C errors , what is that errors i dont know anything about R T C ???:-(

abhadi

Broken In
Hi guys,
I've just been wondering since most of u guys are blaming iball for making cheap electronic goods... So how about it's cabinets ???

Code:
*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details.asp?catid=20
i have been planning to buy iball workhorse cabinet .. it kinda looks good and cheaper than coolermaster... Any other suggestions??

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Hi guys,
I've just been wondering since most of u guys are blaming iball for making cheap electronic goods... So how about it's cabinets ???

Code:
*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details.asp?catid=20
i have been planning to buy iball workhorse cabinet .. it kinda looks good and cheaper than coolermaster... Any other suggestions??

see i was using i ball - gamer cabinet for past 1 year , for godsake it gives me wonderfull problems ,,, the work horse is only look thats all ,, i ball cabinet only problem is VERY VERY HOT inside , no proper air ventilation ---> now i bought Zebronics reaper cabinet with four fans inside two LED fans and cooler master 600 watts extreme psu -------> GREAT POWER SUPPLY WITH "CM" and ZEBRONICS REAPER HAS TEMPERATURE LCD ----> this cabi rockzzzzzzzz

this cabinet is with 450 watts power supply u can return to them for good price

ZEBRONICS REAPER --->Rs 2400/-(with smps)

COOLERMASTER EXTREME PSU ---->Rs 3400/-

check this out for zebronics reaper

*www.zebronics.net/gamingcabin.asp

layzee

■■■■■■
see i was using i ball - gamer cabinet for past 1 year , for godsake it gives me wonderfull problems ,,, the work horse is only look thats all ,, i ball cabinet only problem is VERY VERY HOT inside , no proper air ventilation ---> now i bought Zebronics reaper cabinet with four fans inside two LED fans and cooler master 600 watts extreme psu -------> GREAT POWER SUPPLY WITH "CM" and ZEBRONICS REAPER HAS TEMPERATURE LCD ----> this cabi rockzzzzzzzz

this cabinet is with 450 watts power supply u can return to them for good price

ZEBRONICS REAPER --->Rs 2400/-(with smps)

COOLERMASTER EXTREME PSU ---->Rs 3400/-

check this out for zebronics reaper

*www.zebronics.net/gamingcabin.asp

Instead of CoolerMaster Extreme Power go for the Corsair VX450. Its far better in terms of efficiency. For the cabinet, go with Antec 300. The 3600 bucks you spend on the Antec Cabinet will be worth it. It offers far superior ventilation than the cabinets stated here.

redmanc

Broken In

Ahh well then f**k it...
Might as well increase the budget and go for cm690 or antec300 or buy a cheap zebronics antibiotic.

So what you recon ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Ahh well then f**k it...
Might as well increase the budget and go for cm690 or antec300 or buy a cheap zebronics antibiotic.

So what you recon ?
Zebronics Bijli is good and has proper ventilation(3 Fans included + ability to add one more 120mm exhaust), antibiotics is good too, if CM is your choice CM 690 is the best, and Antec 900 is the least in Antec's side.

Also get Corsair VX450 PSU(for single GPU), outperforms even CM 600w, good efficiency.
And Corsair HX620w for dual GPU is least.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^+1

Dont go for Antec 300. Not too good. If you can buy, CM 690 will be best. Otherwise go for Bijli or Vivah from Zebronics. Or you can go berserk and get a CoolerMaster Stacker for 8.5k :D.

cheakincheat

Broken In
Hi ppl i m new here joined today.

Iwana buy a new Motherboard and GPU.

Suggest how is intel DG35 and nvidia gforse 8800GTX

anything better in same price range???
Please specify pricing too.
thx in advance.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^WTH??

I would say MSI P45 Neo-F + HD4850 or MSI P45 Neo-F + 9800GTX

forget about 8xxx, it's old!!!

And never go for Intel boards if you want performance.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
My friend has a budget of 7-8K max and he needs a CPU,MoBo and RAM in this budget. The MoBo should have and IGP as its main purpose would be just programming(Netbeans,Oracle and Visual Studio) and occasional movie and music. Please suggest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom