Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ank_panwar

Broken In
i bought the rig u guyus suggested n its rockin (till now)
but i also need a new widescreen LCD or TFT (wats the difference??) which costs me around 8k

Last edited:

ganeshravi

Broken In
It depends on the rest of your rig.
Anyway, whatever the rig is, a CM 600 W PSU will be enough.

my rig is
C2D E8400
MSI P45 Neo-F
Palit HD4850 sonic edition
OCZ Platinum revision ddr2 at 800Mhz
WD 250GB hdd]

so wat can the smps be...?? and also i'm planning to get the zalman cpu cooler... which one of its products is good in a range of 1.5k..???

janitha

Wise Old Owl
my rig is
C2D E8400
MSI P45 Neo-F
Palit HD4850 sonic edition
OCZ Platinum revision ddr2 at 800Mhz
WD 250GB hdd]

so wat can the smps be...?? and also i'm planning to get the zalman cpu cooler... which one of its products is good in a range of 1.5k..???

In that range, your best bet is Thermalright Ultima.

Ei8t

Journeyman
hey guys yesterday i bought my machine... and its rocking till now.. cod4, stalker soc, and pes09 are on full glory..

Proccy :E7200
GPU :palit HD4850
Mobo : gigabyte
PSU : CM 600 watts
Cabby : Zebronics bijli
HDD : Seagate 640 GB 32mb buffer
Ram : 3gb 800 mhz (2+1)

total cost 41k including vat. And special thanks to u guys who helped me to buy this rig... and one more thing i accidentally installed vista ultimate 64bit and i m unable to play crysis some error comes saying windows has encountered some problem crashes.. any help??

ganeshravi

Broken In
guys am goin to buy my second rig today from chennai and i dont require a monitor and a writer.... suggest me a good config for 30-32k.... asap....
thanks in advance....

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
hey guys yesterday i bought my machine... and its rocking till now.. cod4, stalker soc, and pes09 are on full glory..

total cost 41k including vat. And special thanks to u guys who helped me to buy this rig... and one more thing i accidentally installed vista ultimate 64bit and i m unable to play crysis some error comes saying windows has encountered some problem crashes.. any help??

i can play crysis @ high @1280*1024 / veryhigh@1280*1024 superb not even a single crash

E7200 is good proc , but comparing to E8400/8500 its lower , try to overclock to 3ghz and overclock ur gfx card to 650/1033

put some cooling needs , for ur cpu

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
guys am goin to buy my second rig today from chennai and i dont require a monitor and a writer.... suggest me a good config for 30-32k.... asap....
thanks in advance....

E7200
Biostar i45
1x2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
Xpert Vision 9600GT 512MB GDDR3
WD Caviar SE16 640GB HDD
CM Elite 330 cabinet/CM EP 500W PSU
Altec Lansing BXR1121 speakers
Logitech Multimedia kbd/mouse

Ei8t

Journeyman
i can play crysis @ high @1280*1024 / veryhigh@1280*1024 superb not even a single crash

E7200 is good proc , but comparing to E8400/8500 its lower , try to overclock to 3ghz and overclock ur gfx card to 650/1033

put some cooling needs , for ur cpu

hey thanks for the info but i dont want to overclock it as i m unaware of those things.. and i m playing farcry 2 at very high settings at 1440*900 and getting an avg of 42fps... using 8.7 ctalyst drivers... couldn't try crysis coz it crashes. i m using vista 64bit...

tkin

Back to school!!

Look here;
Make sure to completely disable UAC. This piece of crap program causes all sorts of problem, also run the program as Administrator.

blackbird

Journeyman
Suggest cheapest config of
Mobo + cpu + GFX
It should be mini itx i want it for HTPC
I will use mostly second hand parts
I want a companion for XBMC the cheapest one which can play DVD, VCD, USB 2.0, AVI ETC
i do not want HDMI, HI-RES MOVIES CAPABLE PC....
i will look for cabinet and other stuff...

Price should and must be under 5k MAXXX
any cheaper solution will also be took into consideration...

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom