Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Chill out dudes... I dont think he intentionally doing such things.. May be he is a n00b on "how to post & what to post" stuff....:p (No hard feelings on u, ultimategpu)
He try to solve may problems out there in most of the threads in this forum and i personally thought, he is willing to help all..But sometimes that flick turned to head-ache kinda posts and we wont bash him for that..Instead just leave his post unread or not replying..Interested can reply..What say?

KPower Mania said:
lol I am tired of his posts.... somebody has some problems and he posts here or makes a new thread and I dont have any problem... I try to solve them and so do others but this guy is waay too curious. He posts in every new thread in HQ sections. And do you know whats his problem now.... the ViewSonic model he owns is ought to have some errors but his particular is NOT showing any signs of defact and he is worried... ROFL :lol:... he is worried coz his stuff is working fine. :lol: :razz:. I dunno whats his problem... he just comes here and goes postal on every thread's ass if he has problem. You see the same posts with commas (,) instead of (.) to separate two lines.... he needs some grammer classes (dessibond's idead) and at last he is a fanboy... and that part seems to sought it all :D.
Thats his problem... :D
Hmm.....u looks so boring these days...:rolleyes:
Do you finish the FC2 and some new games...:lol:

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Dude. I have decided not to respond to any of his posts however they are. He is just trying to create headache. And that previous post will be my final reply to him.

+1...

BTW, did you have a look at i7 reviews ? The fastest processor on Earth is now the i7 Extreme 965 beating the QX9770 (both from intel)... aint that great ?

^^ Chill out dudes... I dont think he intentionally doing such things.. May be he is a n00b on "how to post & what to post" stuff....:p (No hard feelings on u, ultimategpu)
He try to solve may problems out there in most of the threads in this forum and i personally thought, he is willing to help all..But sometimes that flick turned to head-ache kinda posts and we wont bash him for that..Instead just leave his post unread or not replying..Interested can reply..What say?

Thats his problem... :D
Hmm.....u looks so boring these days...:rolleyes:
Do you finish the FC2 and some new games...:lol:

yes ROFLs... it looked likes so... :|.

Ok guys, now leave him... else we all will get miserabled and this thread will get locked (worse thing to happen).

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
@kpowermania

is there any english class going around here ,,, everyone has a style ,, my style is this i use commas every where cause i followed for 5 years in chatting so its big problem for me to cut the crap ,, is there any one i could find help ??? thats only u guys should clear my doubt , so only i am posting my worries here ,, i thought u guys are my unknown friends:p

thats what i posted about my monitor ---> if so sorry i will not post it again:(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
+1...

BTW, did you have a look at i7 reviews ? The fastest processor on Earth is now the i7 Extreme 965 beating the QX9770 (both from intel)... aint that great ?

WTH!!! This seems that AMD will never catch the processor market and Intel will always dominate till the end of the world...:D

yes ROFLs... it looked likes so... :|.

Ok guys, now leave him... else we all will get miserabled and this thread will get locked (worse thing to happen).

:evil:..that couldnt be happen...

@kpowermania

is there any english class going around here ,,, everyone has a style ,, my style is this i use commas every where cause i followed for 5 years in chatting so its big problem for me to cut the crap ,, is there any one i could find help ??? thats only u guys should clear my doubt , so only i am posting my worries here ,, i thought u guys are my unknown friends:p

thats what i posted about my monitor ---> if so sorry i will not post it again:(
then try to change ur style...
BTW Just leave it..thats all part of forum...
debates,misunderstanding and frustrations are property of forums..:D

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
WTH!!! This seems that AMD will never catch the processor market and Intel will always dominate till the end of the world...:D

:evil:..that couldnt be happen...

then try to change ur style...
BTW Just leave it..thats all part of forum...
debates,misunderstanding and frustrations are property of forums..:D

Dont underestimate any company. They might take over the desktop CPU market soon...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ d00d i expect AMD to catch the top place since my school days but they not..
(Correct me if i am wrong)
Tell me one successful CPU series by AMD that overtake Intel counterpart interms of price and performance and ofcourse sales...
I never underestimate them.. but said my opinion..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ d00d i expect AMD to catch the top place since my school days but they not..
(Correct me if i am wrong)
Tell me one successful CPU series by AMD that overtake Intel counterpart interms of price and performance and ofcourse sales...
I never underestimate them.. but said my opinion..

You are wrong. When the first AMD Athlon 64s came out, they beat Intel very badly. Intel was then silent for sometime and came back with a big bang called Conroe which sent AMD's monopoly straight to oblivion :|. From the last two years, Intel is leading the CPU market...

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Just like ati came up with the 4xxx series and blew away nvidia.. .. Amd might also have something similar for intel as well.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just like ati came up with the 4xxx series and blew away nvidia.. .. Amd might also have something similar for intel as well.

FYI, NVIDIA is just like Intel... they rule for 1-2yrs.... go down for 1-2months... stay silent and work on their drawing boards and come out with a biiig band to blow the competition away for 1-2yrs at a stretch... but lets wait and watch. ATi is more like a 'shot in the dark' company lolz... just kidding :D.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
You are wrong. When the first AMD Athlon 64s came out, they beat Intel very badly. Intel was then silent for sometime and came back with a big bang called Conroe which sent AMD's monopoly straight to oblivion :|. From the last two years, Intel is leading the CPU market...

+100:p

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^Thanks for correcting me once again....

NOt just Athlon 64. They were the leaders in performance when they launched Athlon Xp, till Intel came up with Core microarchitecture.

During Athlon XP days, there was this rumour that AMD processor cannot withstand heat and they blow up after sometime. It does exist still in cities like Guntur (AP). They never had any client reporting athlon CPU burning due to heat but still they say that hundreds of AMD machines used to burn or die due to heat.

Bullshit.

They were the first to release 1GHz processor
They were the first to implement performance/watt rule
They were the first to put Memory controller inside on the die.
They were the first to come up with on-die Graphics unit.

But one architecture from Intel took everything away from them. And the AMD-ATI merger left them without much funds. The main reason for them to lie behind is these money issues like they are losing market share and also at the same time facing losses quarter after quarter. Now they have sold their Fabrication plants to Dubai based company for funds.

They are in a real bad phase now. And when the AMD-ATI merger happed, analysts have reported that AMD is going to face real tough time and they might even go bankrupt. And they mentioned that the fruit of the merger will be only after 2010 and not before and the situation looks exactly like that.

First they got the chipsets right by releasing 7xx chipsets
Then they got ATI right by 4xxx series (RV770) cards
I do hop that they will get the processors right by releasing Fusion/spider platform. If they get that right, I will be one of those early adoptors getting Fusion based rig. Till then it's either my old Athlon64 (which is still running strong) or Nehalem.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
NOt just Athlon 64. They were the leaders in performance when they launched Athlon Xp, till Intel came up with Core microarchitecture.

During Athlon XP days, there was this rumour that AMD processor cannot withstand heat and they blow up after sometime. It does exist still in cities like Guntur (AP). They never had any client reporting athlon CPU burning due to heat but still they say that hundreds of AMD machines used to burn or die due to heat.

Bullshit.

They were the first to release 1GHz processor
They were the first to implement performance/watt rule
They were the first to put Memory controller inside on the die.
They were the first to come up with on-die Graphics unit.

But one architecture from Intel took everything away from them. And the AMD-ATI merger left them without much funds. The main reason for them to lie behind is these money issues like they are losing market share and also at the same time facing losses quarter after quarter. Now they have sold their Fabrication plants to Dubai based company for funds.

They are in a real bad phase now. And when the AMD-ATI merger happed, analysts have reported that AMD is going to face real tough time and they might even go bankrupt. And they mentioned that the fruit of the merger will be only after 2010 and not before and the situation looks exactly like that.

First they got the chipsets right by releasing 7xx chipsets
Then they got ATI right by 4xxx series (RV770) cards
I do hop that they will get the processors right by releasing Fusion/spider platform. If they get that right, I will be one of those early adoptors getting Fusion based rig. Till then it's either my old Athlon64 (which is still running strong) or Nehalem.

Yup. All true. And I also hope they release something good. I am not biased at all while suggesting/answering BUT I am very biased while buying for myself. I will only buy Intel/NVIDIA... I am not a fanboi (you may call me one) but thats what I prefer. You guys might see me suggesting HD4850/HD4870 but if I get a chance myself, I will go for 9800GTX+ or GTX260 core 216 or even GTX280. But I really wish for AMD... coz if they build something better than what Intel has right now, Intel will go back and build something even better and same will happen with AMD and the fight will go on and we, the people will get better and better products at cheaper price :)).

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I wud do that for GTX280, leave the oder products

CUz single GPU GTX280 competing with 2GPU 4870X2, is like 1vs two, so obv 2 will win, bcuz ek aur ek gyarah hote hai, but still, GTX280 is a marvellous product

And to say the truth, it's selling for as low as 385$< or some 18-20k in INDIA< but that isn't so in INDIA, I mean u shud get it for 20k, but minimum is 28k

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Morale of the story --> if u can get it from USA, go for it... but shh!!! there are some people who will go postal on our asses for suggesting this :|.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Brightness: 300cd/m2 atleast
response time: 5ms or less
USBports and webcam in-built's always good :)

Brands to prefer first: Dell, HP, Samsung
Brands to prefer second: Viewsonic, AOC, BenQ, Acer

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Its not a purchase question but a sales one. My friend had his 845 MoBo fried so going for a new one, which u guys already suggested. Now I and he both wanna know that how much would his 2x128MB DDR RAM slots will fetch if sold keeping the fact in mind that they are out of warranty and without bill but do work properly even now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom