Banned forever ? lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Praka, fight against this ban till death. I too was banned earlier as Rudick for no reason and no reason was ever mentioned. I got to know I was banned after mailing Digit Editor like thousand times!!! :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@praka- At least the mods gave you some reason. I was permanently banned by Raabo without any reason. I entered digit forum after 4 days and I was permanently banned. No-one gave me any explanations. Mods and admins..huh!!

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah this time he wasn't on a rampage, so the reasons shown for banning are innocuous ones.
Why banned him out of blue ?

btw you guys dont see from other point of view, its just a unidirectional commotion !

NOTE: no doubt we lost some good members...thanks to the you_know_what :D:(

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
#include <offtopic.h>
{
printf ("ok guys.. my bad.. i got that now");
}

Now praka.. this was overlimit.. why the hell should we follow your guidelines.. i mean why should we fight with the fellow Windows or Mac users.. dude, its their wish.. let them use it.. and what the hell do you think that we are like Americans.. fighting over pathetic things like Ford Vs GM.. Coke Vs. Pepsi.. Lockheed Martin Vs Boeing.. Intel Vs AMD..

Dude.. I'm trying to help you by showing some support and you're replying it by kicking my ass... gr8..

Last edited:

bluebox

Right off the assembly line
lolz

*thecomputernext.com/blog/about/ [Shantanu Kaushik Blog]

hmm.... talk anything abt microsoft and you will be banned
Friends, Its better we all move away from this forum/complaint to the admins if this the way the mods behave........

OMG Mods "Deletes Posts!!"

I just saw a post against shantanu and it disappeared! :x

This the worst ever thing mods can do!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lolz

*thecomputernext.com/blog/about/ [Shantanu Kaushik Blog]

hmm.... talk anything abt microsoft and you will be banned
Friends, Its better we all move away from this forum/complaint to the admins if this the way the mods behave........

Dude, he likes Microsoft doesn't mean that he is a fanboy.......See the likes of Vishal Gupta, anandk -- are they fanboys??...Obviosuly not......Being MVP doesn't mean to be a fanboy.

And I think, you should stop terming other 'good' people as fanboys........

Please, I would just say to decrease the ban from Permanent to 1 or 2 months.......

Sourabh

Laptoping
Here's the dealio:

Praka123, obviously you don't understand some of the un-said forum rules so please allow me to break it down for you. Firstly stop making multiple IDs. If you're banned temporarily, you have to wait for that period or contact the admins directly if you are unhappy with the moderator's decision (create a new ID just for PM or contact the admins some other way). Spamming in threads like these and posting visitor messages won't help if you ask me. You've broken this rule (multiple usernames) twice when you were banned (temporarily) earlier this month. One forum, 1 active username. As simple as that.

The whole purpose of the ban/misery is to give the member some time out to rethink and get back with a different approach - either not repeat the same mistake for which the member was banned/miserabled earlier or just agree to disagree and move on. If you keep repeating the same mistakes again, no one can help you. How about a civilized discussion for starters? Why can't Microsoft be referred as Microsoft?

You've been given two chances already but there's no positive coming out of it. There were 2 short-term bans already in less than a month, how would doing the same thing again help? Feel free to discuss this matter with the admins and hopefully come up with a solution.

There's no harm in pointing out a problem with the moderation but personal remarks on moderators is totally uncalled for and won't be ignored moving forward. Please take note.

Thread locked. Contact admins directly if you don't have faith in the moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom