Bad Firefox - 3.0 - 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Sad, I have 512 +128 Mb of Ram DDr2

I have seen in Mine PC , while Surfing on net through Firefox - The pC ugage reach to 400 +mb ram..while opera takes only 200 mb ram...I am going to Uninstall firefox now...May be I will download version 2.1 of firefox..

I am also downloading Apple safari browser...i just Want to see that safari works good or not...

if, Any one Belives on me..then Sure Download Safari Browser...Bcoz i Am just using it...Mine blowing Speed...Fine look...gray style..Really man lots better that firefox 3

Last edited:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Firefox 3 is best ff version i hav ever used,it loads pages much faster and instantly than ff2,opera,safaris.....kaspersky website loads in 1~2 seconds in my 256kbps connection.
The total memory usage is just above 100 even wen der is 15 tabs open which is similar to opera.
I was not ready for ff3 becos many addons are incompatible with it,but after trying ff3 and seeing its speed i decided not to go back

ThinkFree

Technomancer
The pC ugage reach to 400 +mb ram..while opera takes only 200 mb ram

Strange to see that even Opera is taking 200MB of RAM? How many tabs do you keep opened?

if, Any one Belives on me..then Sure Download Safari Browser...Bcoz i Am just using it...Mine blowing Speed...Fine look...gray style..Really man lots better that firefox 3

What if one is using Linux?

Power UP

In the zone
Strange FF3 doesn't cross 150mb for me even if i open many tabs and its much faster than FF2.

A buggy Addon might be the culprit.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
mine took some less than 150MB when 11 tabs were open with flash content and 10 addons.
While download was going on in DTA.

lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom