Asus G75VW, my new monster..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I want to thank rider for helping me select the laptop. I was completely unaware of this lap. It just came from US. Here are some snaps.

ASUS G75VW-TH72 Gaming Notebook
3rd generation Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz
16GB 1600MHz DDR3
750GB HDD
Blu-ray Player/DVDRW
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 3GB GDDR5
17.3" Display
Windows 8 64-bit

SUPERB lappy! Congrats! :cool:

Tejo

Broken In
looks like u got it from US...no issues about warranty..?? did u confirm with service center in India?

sanemate

Broken In
Hi, I am thinking of buying it from newegg.com.

Can you please tell me if the warranty is valid, as in Asus India will take it and I wont need to ship it to USA. Did you ever avail Asus India services on this laptop?

sanemate

Broken In
I meant will an indian Asus service center repair my laptop in case of any hardware issues. I dont expect much, not ADP, but genuine issues like motherboard etc. Cause many a times these service centers refuse to do so if the exact same model with exact same config is not available in India.

pratyush997

Inactive
I meant will an indian Asus service center repair my laptop in case of any hardware issues. I dont expect much, not ADP, but genuine issues like motherboard etc. Cause many a times these service centers refuse to do so if the exact same model with exact same config is not available in India.
ok got it!
But a Laptop for gaming :/

Hrishi

Awesome Beast!!!!! I am stunned by the price you bought it for.!!!
I should have waited a couple of months.!!! :(

sanemate

Broken In
I am an MBA student :p I dont even know if I would get time to be able to game. I am hoping I would. I am all hearts for Y500 and buying the Ultrabay GPU. Actually a friends brother is coming from the US. And I am contemplating which to buy. I could have bought the Y500 with SLI and 3630QM for 60k, but I dont think warranty would be valid in india. :(

This Asus one am getting for 1400$ (77k).

OP
N

nitheeshr

Broken In
I am an MBA student :p I dont even know if I would get time to be able to game. I am hoping I would. I am all hearts for Y500 and buying the Ultrabay GPU. Actually a friends brother is coming from the US. And I am contemplating which to buy. I could have bought the Y500 with SLI and 3630QM for 60k, but I dont think warranty would be valid in india. :(

This Asus one am getting for 1400$ (77k).
now i would suggest to go for g75vx, which has got a gtx 670mx gpu wich is way better than gtx 670m (i should hav waited for some more days). and it cost in ur range. and never buy from newegg.com . here is the lap link. u can add ram and a SSD later.

Amazon.com: ASUS G75VX G75VX-BHI7N09 17.3-Inch Laptop: Computers & Accessories

i havnt till now needed any service assistance frm asus india. but this lap is officially available in india and they hav to service it, cos it has got 1 yr international warranty. and HAPPY GAMING..

ok got it!
But a Laptop for gaming :/

dude, im a college student. and guess what, im playing crysis 3 with high settings during free hours. (portable)

ancientrites

In the zone
I have tested this laptop when i was in dubai pretty amazing and blistering fast,viciously compared with sager,battilion,orion pc branded gaming laptop.i myself thinking to buy this lappy on second hand on other hand i am still happy with my current asus g73jh.
Anyways congrats.just an advice buy air blower heavy voltage one and dust it out every weekend.

Top Bottom