Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Resolution? Actually I pretty much had max'd out everything.. :/ Was getting around 12-18FPS... Lulz XD

The most common resolution is 1920x1080 which I think most gamers use but to get some more FPS we have to turn off some settings.In closed environments you will get 30fps but in naval battles and open environments you will get 25fps.This is what I get and is sufficient to run and enjoy the game.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
The most common resolution is 1920x1080 which I think most gamers use but to get some more FPS we have to turn off some settings.In closed environments you will get 30fps but in naval battles and open environments you will get 25fps.This is what I get and is sufficient to run and enjoy the game.

I think I will wait 30FPS is acceptable but still laggy.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I think I will wait 30FPS is acceptable but still laggy.

30 FPS is decent and lag free. If you still think its laggy, I would be interested on an explanation of what is lag for you to understand the issue better. As people suggested, tone down AA and other settings for a reasonable FPS.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
30 FPS is decent and lag free. If you still think its laggy, I would be interested on an explanation of what is lag for you to understand the issue better. As people suggested, tone down AA and other settings for a reasonable FPS.

Motion is not fluid..

P.S. I will update the game to the latest patch and install the latest drivers (v13.12) and turn down the settings.. Thanks for the help guys.. ;)

Turn of God rays , lower down shadow quality and antialising and disable Vsync .

Turning off V-sync will make the frame tear.. :(

:facepalm: You don't need to max every game. Turn the settings down/off - specially AA and V sync

I can't.. My card is too old for that..

ASHISH65

Technomancer
and turning off vsync will not tear your screen,it does only when your fps is more than your monitor refresh rate - i.e more than 60fps in 60hz

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is there any lags in particular segment of AC4, like Boston of AC3?

Nope, AC4 runs much better than AC3 .. I hated the Boston part :p
I have a HD 7770 and it runs around 35-75 fps depending upon whats happening in game (1600x900,. all high fxaa low)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Turn down Environment quality to low or normal. It's the most hogging. And also use SMAA instead. God rays is shite, turn it off.

Edward is also most handsome among all assassin . But when it come to flirting Ezio is best . Haytham and Conner both look gay and ugly .

Sadly ACIV has no ladies in it (err... I mean... you know). I thought there'd be after watching the teaser trailer. :<

quicky008

Technomancer
I am experiencing graphical corruption randomly while playing ac4,i have a geforce 450-has anyone else experienced this issue?All other games including newer ones like BF4,COD:ghosts etc run just fine on my system,even though i don't have the latest drivers installed for my gpu.Will installing all the official patches fix this problem?

Top Bottom