Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

RBX

In the zone
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag‘s Freedom Cry DLC releases on December 17, 2013 for the Ps3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Confirmation for PC is awaited.
The cinematic trailer is impressive.
ASSASSIN'S CREED 4 Freedom Cry Cinematic Trailer - YouTube

Flash

Lost in speed
Heard Freedom Cry DLC is not related to AC:BF, and it's good when compared to AC:BF itself..
Is that true?

bippukt

In the zone
Finished the main story yesterday. Not a great story by any stretch of imagination, but I am satisfied with the money spent on it - gave me 70-80 hours of gameplay.

It shows 92% game completion for me and I don't know if I will play more. There are other games waiting :D

Heard Freedom Cry DLC is not related to AC:BF, and it's good when compared to AC:BF itself..
Is that true?

It is not related as you don't play as Edward, but his black quartermaster. It is unrelated to the main story. Its story is better than AC:BF but it will last only around 5-8 hours.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OT: Guys, if the game freezes and Windows runs fine, is it a problem with game or hardware? I've overclocked like 200 MHz more GPU.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Finished the story. Not a bad one.

Now for me, Edward is as likeable as Ezio, maybe more. IDK why his 'rascal' son Haytham turn to Templars.

:<

Alok

Adventurer
Liked the neval battles...game is pretty spectacular, i use to waste much time doing full speed my black pearl...

Flash

Lost in speed
'Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag' Wiki: 5 Naval Combat Tips You Need To Know, Including Where To Find Biggest Ships And Best Supplies

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Edward is also most handsome among all assassin . But when it come to flirting Ezio is best . Haytham and Conner both look gay and ugly .

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Damn.. This game lags like hell on my i5 with a radeon 6870. When is the proper patches and drivers coming out. I am tired of waiting.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Damn.. This game lags like hell on my i5 with a radeon 6870. When is the proper patches and drivers coming out. I am tired of waiting.

Its because of your GPU as I did not get any lag on my PC(see the siggy) but I turned off some settings in the display settings.Turn off V-Sync,AA and Motion Blur to increase some performance.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Its because of your GPU as I did not get any lag on my PC(see the siggy) but I turned off some settings in the display settings.Turn off V-Sync,AA and Motion Blur to increase some performance.

Resolution? Actually I pretty much had max'd out everything.. :/ Was getting around 12-18FPS... Lulz XD

Top Bottom