Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Well definitely the controller gives a better experience, and thats why a Xbox controller is a MUST.
Pick one today and reap the benifits for a long time to come :D. Then you can have both the higher fidelity of the PC version along with the feel of a console :D
I had a controller before (bought it to play hawx :p). Not with me in Blore currently. So dont wanna buy another now. Anyways I already ordered my copy for pc. Expecting to recieve the game tomorrow. I have to find time from BF4 to play this now :p

snap

Lurker
finished the story :-D definitely better than AC3 both story and gameplay but only edward's story is great the modern day not so much

@nvidiageek

the story was definitely good and towards the end it became epic :-D only disappointed in the modern day story :|

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
finished the story :-D definitely better than AC3 both story and gameplay but only edward's story is great the modern day not so much

@nvidiageek

the story was definitely good and towards the end it became epic :-D only disappointed in the modern day story :|

I never really cared about modern story anyway. Felt it was foolish.... for me.

Saumil996

Journeyman
Started this game a few days ago. I have not been able to leave my computer since, for me it seems as good as AC 2. The open world and the "DO whatever the **** u want" feeling of this game is what makes it really enjoyable IMO.

BTW has anyone here taken down a 'legendary ship' ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Started this game a few days ago. I have not been able to leave my computer since, for me it seems as good as AC 2. The open world and the "DO whatever the **** u want" feeling of this game is what makes it really enjoyable IMO.

BTW has anyone here taken down a 'legendary ship' ?

defeated man o war level 38 twice. But still cant take level 40+ ship.

Last edited:

harishmenace

Right off the assembly line

@nvidiageek

Are the combats more challenging, or similar to other AC games

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
got my copy of AC4 today.. currently installing the same.. longing to go the pirate way :p

you still have to spend around 2 hour for tutorial section . After that you are on your own :D .

24 hour wasted on AC4 and only 36% done . best open world game of 2013 . I forgive ubisoft for delaying watch dogs .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^After this, you'll swear to play the next one. I never did play Revelations and ACIII, left the series in the middle of Brotherhood. And now this game has me back loving. ACII awesomeness is present in this one.

The beauty of this, man, I'm in lurve.

*i.imgur.com/czyuM47.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/NBMqnhG.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/WzCIDzs.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/a5vM7e5.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/mWREod6.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/g91bMAO.jpg?1

Sadly, my FPS is is 27-40. :<

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
why dont you remove the health bar from option ? its of no use , since edward is a killing machine and with health regeneration and wall hack ( eagle vision) , he is god . I am currently playing it without any HUD

*s24.postimg.org/gbhzeveph/AC4_BFSP_2013_11_27_22_57_59_31.jpg

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
why dont you remove the health bar from option ? its of no use , since edward is a killing machine and with health regeneration and wall hack ( eagle vision) , he is god . I am currently playing it without any HUD

*s24.postimg.org/gbhzeveph/AC4_BFSP_2013_11_27_22_57_59_31.jpg

Playing without any HUD is good for games like Witcher3 or Dragon Age2 but here in the open ocean its very difficult to see and complete your synchronizations.

Top Bottom