Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

Flash

Lost in speed
How's AC4 when compared to AC3 in terms of story?
Action started right from the start in AC2, whereas AC3 dragged till Connor grown into adult.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I am liking it even better than AC2 . Good pacing , beautiful soundtrack , best looking open world game and probaby the biggest one also .

snap

Lurker
Assassin's Creed have a lot of potential cause now as the memories are uploaded to cloud they can make games every year, pirates,renaissance period,american revolution and what not... they can easily churn out games every year. it may not have much story potential but the gameplay is just too good :)

RBX

In the zone
Finished the game yesterday including Templar and Mayan armor. Took quite a while maybe because my GPU is too old for this; 28 FPS at most.

Screenshots:
*i.imgur.com/P4JOv5X.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/z4Gwwem.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/cHT7qgP.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/8xEQG4S.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/Rp4PJFV.jpg?1

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Epic, especially the second screenshot!! Reminds me of dual-assassination introduced in AC2.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
My God, this game's one of the best TPSs. It's almost on par with ACII for me. The jungle sequence was breathtaking, so beautiful and the animations are amazing. I'm not doing primary objectives at all, first time in my gaming life. So much to do, the ship fights are awesome, the weather effects are THE best.

This game will surely renew the energy of the series which was lost with ACIII.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
My God, this game's one of the best TPSs. It's almost on par with ACII for me. The jungle sequence was breathtaking, so beautiful and the animations are amazing. I'm not doing primary objectives at all, first time in my gaming life. So much to do, the ship fights are awesome, the weather effects are THE best.

This game will surely renew the energy of the series which was lost with ACIII.

+1 , have done only few main missions in 10 hour playthrough .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Too bad I need to sacrifice on the foliage settings. :( What's your performance and settings?

Best plants I've ever seen in a game including Crysis. Great job, Ubi.

*s22.postimg.org/53yzomt7l/AC4_BFSP_2013_11_26_00_09_42_00.jpg

Getting 45-55 fps on 7850 2 GB . Graphics is indeed great . Also enslaved oddesy to west and skyrim with mods also have some best vegetation and greenery .

skyrim grass
*3playerplaythrough.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dat-grass-2.jpg
*www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/skyrimmod4.jpg

anaklusmos

Youngling
PC!!!! iittopper has a 7850 and he can play at those beautiful settings, U can take it further :D
Plus you dont get those "Next gen" effects on PS3 along with lower rez textures

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
The question was raised because I want to weigh the controller feel for a hack and slash against the beauty of the game on PC.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^Oh, you have a 7850, eh? I thought you had 560 Ti. BTW, what's your processor?

yes i have a 560ti also , but since i am playing BF4 so using 7850 for time being . processor - intel i3 2120 . This game doesn't take advantage of even 3 core , so a dual core with good gpu will do fine i guess .

One question - Should I buy this game for PC (check my sig for the rig) or for PS3??

You have a decent gaming rig , users are reporting fps drop during combat/jungle in ps3 . So get it on PC . Plus its also 1k cheaper i think .

anaklusmos

Youngling
Well definitely the controller gives a better experience, and thats why a Xbox controller is a MUST.
Pick one today and reap the benifits for a long time to come :D. Then you can have both the higher fidelity of the PC version along with the feel of a console :D

Top Bottom